Trump Impeachment

clubgop

Re: Trump Impeachment

Post by clubgop » Fri May 19, 2017 12:14 am

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Actually, I think just about everyone outside the top 10-20% needs new Left and Right Parties.
You don't want any part of that.
Both Parties have about as much in common with 80% of Americans as the tooth fairy. I am feeling kinda frustrated.
Whats wrong with the tooth fairy? We all lose teeth, it's a universal human experience its not religious, you don't have to take out a loan just a couple bucks will do. This is what I am talking about so extreme you guys have a problem with the fucking tooth fairy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 19, 2017 6:07 am

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You don't want any part of that.
Both Parties have about as much in common with 80% of Americans as the tooth fairy. I am feeling kinda frustrated.
Whats wrong with the tooth fairy? We all lose teeth, it's a universal human experience its not religious, you don't have to take out a loan just a couple bucks will do. This is what I am talking about so extreme you guys have a problem with the fucking tooth fairy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 am

Small interview which tells (likely accurately) how much Comey hated Trump. And that the now public episodes (Trump asking for Comey to forget Trump, or asking his loyalty) are just a few of these occasions.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
ssu wrote: Lol.

Going out of not yet done deals is far easier that deals that have been valid for a long time.

Ask just the Brits.
Is SSU several posters? I don't remember his engrish being like this.
I noticed that too... very uncommon
As you people may know, the Earth is round. Hence when it's afternoon or evening there, it's night here. And I usually end up writing during the night... and forget to check sometimes the sentences.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 am

It's your inner fingolian coming through :lol:

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 am

ssu wrote:Small interview which tells (likely accurately) how much Comey hated Trump. And that the now public episodes (Trump asking for Comey to forget Trump, or asking his loyalty) are just a few of these occasions.

I love the fact that goofy 6'8" Comey was trying to blend into the curtains to avoid Trump attempting to appear chummy with him...

(If I don't move, he can't see me)

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 am

Let me try to avoid being seen by standing directly in front of him...

I believe SSU is hurting his credibility.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

kybkh wrote:Let me try to avoid being seen by standing directly in front of him...

Really?
kybkh wrote:Flynn is too valuable an asset for Trump right now in this fight against the CIA.
kybkh wrote:I am telling you guys, you are all underestimating Flynn.

The OP video showed the man is cutting edge intel. He co opted the AQI meme warfare techniques and used them to get Trump elected. He's been at the front of the Cyber War since the bugle was blown.

Not to mention the man is motivated by noble causes above all else.
kybkh wrote: Have you not realized the the Deep State is the Empire and Flynn is Princess Leia in this movie?
To put it mildly, you have some sort of obsession with Flynn, kybkh. So you want to talk about credibility and post shit like that above? Really, Princess Leia?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

ssu wrote:
kybkh wrote:Let me try to avoid being seen by standing directly in front of him...

Really?
kybkh wrote:Flynn is too valuable an asset for Trump right now in this fight against the CIA.
kybkh wrote:I am telling you guys, you are all underestimating Flynn.

The OP video showed the man is cutting edge intel. He co opted the AQI meme warfare techniques and used them to get Trump elected. He's been at the front of the Cyber War since the bugle was blown.

Not to mention the man is motivated by noble causes above all else.
kybkh wrote: Have you not realized the the Deep State is the Empire and Flynn is Princess Leia in this movie?
To put it mildly, you have some sort of obsession with Flynn, kybkh. So you want to talk about credibility and post shit like that above? Really, Princess Leia?

All those statements have been proven to be true. I am not sure how you are using those statements to discredit my analysis. Since Flynn has been cucked the WH has been on a steep and steady decline with leaks from every office and no one there to provide any trusted insight to DJT on how to counter these leaks.

If anything, with every leak my statement that
is proven more true.

And yeah, Flynn was leading the fight against the IC which I consider to be evil, corrupt and operating outside the scope of constitutional law.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Person of interest identified in the WH staff.

Will they prosecute Kushner or nah?