Trump Impeachment

clubgop

Re: Trump Impeachment

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I was under the impression Chaffetz had an injury or an upcoming surgery or something, I knew he wasn't planning to seek re-election but this sudden resignation is definitely weirding me out too. Especially right after threatening to subpoena those memos.. :think:
He had the surgery and the recovery sounds a little more than anticipated. I might be wrong but he is just sick of it and he wants to run for Governor.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 pm

pineapplemike wrote:I was under the impression Chaffetz had an injury or an upcoming surgery or something, I knew he wasn't planning to seek re-election but this sudden resignation is definitely weirding me out too. Especially right after threatening to subpoena those memos.. :think:

edit: or he did subpoena them, woteva
I know a poo in loo subpoenaed Trump's tapes if they exist. I'm not familiar with this particular subpoena. Lots of poeni flying around atm

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu May 18, 2017 8:46 pm

clubgop wrote:
Somewhat, but they started after the election, they can't sustain it until 2018 let alone 2020. And motaviation means nothing they are still overreacting and doing stupid things like that Bill Nye Sex junk thing. They ate making everyone their enemy, punch nazis in the face, then call anybody who disagrees with them nazis. Milk is racist, the ok symbol is a dog whistle of white power these people are deranged.
You're right and you're wrong. The media onslaught is definitely bringing skeptical people closer to the Trump/GOP side. Where you're wrong is the sustainabiliry issue...the corporate media has shown that they are able to keep a broad base of simpletons whipped up in a frenzy.

We'll have to wait to see how it plays out. Luckily for our side, America is a lot more cynical than she used to be.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:34 pm

clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:All this impeachment crap is being done to subvert the will of the American people.

From day one, the press and the establishment parties discounted Trump, laughed at him and his supporters, and told us if you considered Trump you were stupid. This is there effort to prove themselves right.
Relax, this is all about their kooky base. This is about raising money, tjis os about a daily media narrative, this is about being a fringe, extreme liberal coastal isolated party that doesnt have any governing responsibilities. This impeachment stuff is all a show. Stay tuned, stay frosty, but laugh at these fools. They are dobling down on the stupid and they seem totally incapable of learning anything.
Club, both sides are fairly even in population. It's just that the reds are spread more evenly and thinly while the blues are much more concentrated. That's why there no permanent shift. If the Democratic Party ever bothers to actually support poor whites instead of blaming them for everything, or if the Republican Party stops doing the same to minorities, they will be able to change things. So long as both Parties continue their urinating on 1/3 of the country (or if you prefer the perception of it) while enabling the 1/3 that is their base we'll just be enjoying the car derby.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Sounds like 2/3 of the country in need of a new party to me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:All this impeachment crap is being done to subvert the will of the American people.

From day one, the press and the establishment parties discounted Trump, laughed at him and his supporters, and told us if you considered Trump you were stupid. This is there effort to prove themselves right.
Relax, this is all about their kooky base. This is about raising money, tjis os about a daily media narrative, this is about being a fringe, extreme liberal coastal isolated party that doesnt have any governing responsibilities. This impeachment stuff is all a show. Stay tuned, stay frosty, but laugh at these fools. They are dobling down on the stupid and they seem totally incapable of learning anything.
Club, both sides are fairly even in population. It's just that the reds are spread more evenly and thinly while the blues are much more concentrated. That's why there no permanent shift. If the Democratic Party ever bothers to actually support poor whites instead of blaming them for everything, or if the Republican Party stops doing the same to minorities, they will be able to change things. So long as both Parties continue their urinating on 1/3 of the country (or if you prefer the perception of it) while enabling the 1/3 that is their base we'll just be enjoying the car derby.
Its not about numbers, its about where they are on the political spectrum. I am not talking about anything permanent. Your side is catering to it wacko extreme base because there is nothing left to cater to. Blue dogs don't exist, centrist don't exist. Stop making excuses for them.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Sounds like 2/3 of the country in need of a new party to me.
Actually, I think just about everyone outside the top 10-20% needs new Left and Right Parties.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Sounds like 2/3 of the country in need of a new party to me.
Too bad that 1/3rd in need of a new party actively hates the other 2/3rds.

It's ok dirty dick, we all get it. Just come out of the closet. We all know it. You want to create a new party not called Democrat but really is Democrat so you don't have to admit you are on fact a Democrat. That's a lot of work just because you can't come to terms with being an SJW shitlib.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Actually, I think just about everyone outside the top 10-20% needs new Left and Right Parties.
You don't want any part of that.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:55 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
You don't want any part of that.
Both Parties have about as much in common with 80% of Americans as the tooth fairy. I am feeling kinda frustrated.