Trump Impeachment

TheReal_ND

Re: Trump Impeachment

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 8:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
ssu wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Actually, Trump's credibility is so bad right now, he may just be joining TPP on the side because, you know, whatever?
Lol.

Going out of not yet done deals is far easier that deals that have been valid for a long time.

Ask just the Brits.
Is SSU several posters? I don't remember his engrish being like this.
I noticed that too... very uncommon

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:D.C.? I'm down. Bonus March my shit right up fam
Yep.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu May 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Btw is anyone else weirded out by Chaffetz resigning from Congress? Wtf is going on in that god forsaken imperial city?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:All this impeachment crap is being done to subvert the will of the American people.

From day one, the press and the establishment parties discounted Trump, laughed at him and his supporters, and told us if you considered Trump you were stupid. This is there effort to prove themselves right.
Relax, this is all about their kooky base. This is about raising money, tjis os about a daily media narrative, this is about being a fringe, extreme liberal coastal isolated party that doesnt have any governing responsibilities. This impeachment stuff is all a show. Stay tuned, stay frosty, but laugh at these fools. They are dobling down on the stupid and they seem totally incapable of learning anything.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Calculus Man wrote:Btw is anyone else weirded out by Chaffetz resigning from Congress? Wtf is going on in that god forsaken imperial city?
Eh wot?
clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:All this impeachment crap is being done to subvert the will of the American people.

From day one, the press and the establishment parties discounted Trump, laughed at him and his supporters, and told us if you considered Trump you were stupid. This is there effort to prove themselves right.
Relax, this is all about their kooky base. This is about raising money, tjis os about a daily media narrative, this is about being a fringe, extreme liberal coastal isolated party that doesnt have any governing responsibilities. This impeachment stuff is all a show. Stay tuned, stay frosty, but laugh at these fools. They are dobling down on the stupid and they seem totally incapable of learning anything.
Kind of true but they seem to be almost as motivated as the alt-right was during the election right now.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 8:21 pm

clubgop wrote:

I suspect you may be underestimating the danger.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:[canuckism]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -june.html
Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, recently subpoenaed former FBI Director James Comey’s memos, and invited him to testify before his panel next week.
W...t...f...

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

I was under the impression Chaffetz had an injury or an upcoming surgery or something, I knew he wasn't planning to seek re-election but this sudden resignation is definitely weirding me out too. Especially right after threatening to subpoena those memos.. :think:

edit: or he did subpoena them, woteva
Last edited by pineapplemike on Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

clubgop wrote:

Kind of true but they seem to be almost as motivated as the alt-right was during the election right now.[/quote]

Somewhat, but they started after the election, they can't sustain it until 2018 let alone 2020. And motaviation means nothing they are still overreacting and doing stupid things like that Bill Nye Sex junk thing. They ate making everyone their enemy, punch nazis in the face, then call anybody who disagrees with them nazis. Milk is racist, the ok symbol is a dog whistle of white power these people are deranged.