Trump Impeachment

heydaralon

Trump Impeachment

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:03 pm

People are drawing a lot of parallels to Trump and Nixon's saturday night massacre. Do you guys think Trump will go through an impeachment circus like many MSM people are saying? Is this all smoke and no fire?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trump Impeachment

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 7:04 pm

That would be great. Goodbye Trump; Hello Ten Year Pence Reign!

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Trump said as a joke one time that Pence was his "assassination insurance." If they did successfully remove Trump from office, the Democrats would be in for a rude awakening as Pence makes Rick Perry seem like Elizabeth Warren.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 7:11 pm

He's not that bad. It's his neocon economic positions that would suck.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm

heydaralon wrote:People are drawing a lot of parallels to Trump and Nixon's saturday night massacre. Do you guys think Trump will go through an impeachment circus like many MSM people are saying? Is this all smoke and no fire?
>Do you think the circus will go into overtime?
Yes. But it's not unexpected judging from all the ridiculous headlines that we have seen over the past year and a half (two years?)
>is it all smoke and no fire?
Doesn't matter. It will do the job of derailing his administration regardless. Libshits eat this up like candy to the point John Oliver is championing the FCC and hippies are cutting down trees.
>will he be impeached?
Most likely tried. I'm still having a hard time beleiving that after all this time he has something on him. Could be a Clintonesque style impeachment or it could be nothing. I don't really care. At the rate these fucking libtards are going I'm going to vote straight ticket R for the senate and straight ticket R for the WH because I really really don't want to see their shit anywhere outside of a helicopter bay about now.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
heydaralon wrote:People are drawing a lot of parallels to Trump and Nixon's saturday night massacre. Do you guys think Trump will go through an impeachment circus like many MSM people are saying? Is this all smoke and no fire?
>Do you think the circus will go into overtime?
Yes. But it's not unexpected judging from all the ridiculous headlines that we have seen over the past year and a half (two years?)
>is it all smoke and no fire?
Doesn't matter. It will do the job of derailing his administration regardless. Libshits eat this up like candy to the point John Oliver is championing the FCC and hippies are cutting down trees.
>will he be impeached?
Most likely tried. I'm still having a hard time beleiving that after all this time he has something on him. Could be a Clintonesque style impeachment or it could be nothing. I don't really care. At the rate these fucking libtards are going I'm going to vote straight ticket R for the senate and straight ticket R for the WH because I really really don't want to see their shit anywhere outside of a helicopter bay about now.
It is weird that he turned on Comey, seeing as how Comey helped him a lot during the election with email investigation. I haven't been following the news much for the last week, so I don't know the full story
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Yeah you probably weren't paying attention when Comey indicted Hilary and told Loretta he wouldn't prosecute. Comey has been trying to play both sides of the fence the whole time. Clinton Foundation? Dude what? Leaked emails that would get Joe Average sent to prison? lol I'm not a lawyer? What is a law anyway?

Even the FBI was so full of their shit that they couldn't see the Trump vote coming. Methinks he opened that BS investigation when he did to cover the IC's ass. Didn't work. But obviously like he said, he "got queasy doing it."

Firing squads gas chambers and ovens I swear to god.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah you probably weren't paying attention when Comey indicted Hilary and told Loretta he wouldn't prosecute. Comey has been trying to play both sides of the fence the whole time. Clinton Foundation? Dude what? Leaked emails that would get Joe Average sent to prison? lol I'm not a lawyer? What is a law anyway?

Even the FBI was so full of their shit that they couldn't see the Trump vote coming. Methinks he opened that BS investigation when he did to cover the IC's ass. Didn't work. But obviously like he said, he "got queasy doing it."

Firing squads gas chambers and ovens I swear to god.

He "re-opened" the investigation right before election day. I don't really know much about the politics behind the scene, but the timing for that was clearly to fuck Clinton over. I'm glad he did it, I just don't fully understand why Trump had it out for the guy when he clearly did Donald a solid.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 10, 2017 7:28 pm

>MUH POLLS
>LOL PUSSY GATE

Seriously dude where the fuck were you? They convinced themselves Hilary had it in the bag the whole way till the end. Do the math.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:>MUH POLLS
>LOL PUSSY GATE

Seriously dude where the fuck were you? They convinced themselves Hilary had it in the bag the whole way till the end. Do the math.
So you think Comey wanted Hillary to win?
Shikata ga nai