Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

nmoore63

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 am

Is it a sign of strength or weakness in our institutions that the failed coup conspirators aren't dead already?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:30 am

Interesting take
https://www.theepochtimes.com/nine-days ... 33363.html

Makes the case that Rod Rosenstein is with trump

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 am
Is it a sign of strength or weakness in our institutions that the failed coup conspirators aren't dead already?
Here's hoping the rule of law wins the day. Trump really had his hands tied behind his back as long a he was being investigated for obstruction. (Which I am sure was the point, keep him boxed in until midterms so you can flip house, etc)

Now, he has the ability to declassify it all. He said he was going to. There is no reason for him not to go full bore at the conspirators, unless they uncovered something they can blackmail him with.

People arguing not to pursue retribution for the better of the nation are so crazy. Local AM guy is like "what's it gonna help to further discredit the FBI?".

I told him, they are already discredited and accountability is the only way to regain it.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Will this thread someday see Comey's mugshot?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:28 pm

The sense I get from Dowd is that Muller might have misrepresented his intentions. Whether RR knew he was at the time is hard to say.

https://ricochet.com/podcast/byron-york ... =hootsuite
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:28 pm
From what I have read he has lied multiple times.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:31 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:28 pm
From what I have read he has lied multiple times.
And leaked classified material..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:40 pm

And remember what he said when he failed to prosecute Clinton for that very crime: nobody else should expect to commit this crime without prosecution..

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:41 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 am
Here's hoping the rule of law wins the day. Trump really had his hands tied behind his back as long a he was being investigated for obstruction. (Which I am sure was the point, keep him boxed in until midterms so you can flip house, etc)

Now, he has the ability to declassify it all. He said he was going to. There is no reason for him not to go full bore at the conspirators, unless they uncovered something they can blackmail him with.

People arguing not to pursue retribution for the better of the nation are so crazy. Local AM guy is like "what's it gonna help to further discredit the FBI?".

I told him, they are already discredited and accountability is the only way to regain it.
Machiavelli has a lot to say about small slights to your enemies.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:35 pm

what a retard