Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:40 am

Holding the line would be a huge victory by modern politics standards. Picking up just a couple of seats would be crushing for the entire Establishment.

If the don't take control in November, their only option is to crash the economy
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 am

No way they are going to get enough seats in congress for an impeachment. I think at least. They would have to do a Roy Moore x 100 all over the place and they already spent too much time and resources attempting to put out their own fires while losing seats to the long awaited for, "up and coming" POC coalition, (which hates them lol.)

There are some interesting things they can do through PACS in some elections where you have based Conservatives/Far Right candidates against cuckservative swamp creatures. Other than that, what are they going to do? Keep pandering to minorities and forcing White Americans into the collective voting block pipeline over on team R which seems to be on an upwards trajectory concerning identity politics? I haven't been paying that much attention lately but everyone is fed up with the dribbling faggot MSM narrative. I get more and more brazen when I talk to people concerning just how I feel about things. More and more people are feeling the same.

Momentum? Our side. Collectively :dance: :dance: :dance:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 am

Well, now we know.

Comey and the FBI KNEW IN JUNE 2016 THAT CHINA HACKED HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER

They did nothing about it, never forwarded the info to any other agency, but instead gave immunity to key players, destroyed evidence and cleared Hillary.

TREASONOUS.

To date, no Damage Assessment has been done by the US Government.

https://truepundit.com/fbis-comey-cover ... -evidence/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Here's an interesting look inside James Comey's FBI
Iraq War Veteran Turned FBI Agent Notified Comey of Widespread FBI Corruption, Comey & McCabe Set Out to “Suicide Him”

- far too much to post here, but it's a good read.
It was Comey who personally visited the New Haven office and apologized to the men and women of the FBI for allowing the mismanagement under his predecessor Robert Mueller to get so out of control in the tiny office. Following that cue, where Comey said he would personally ensure turning that field office around, FBI sources said Montoya sent Comey a long letter just before the 2016 presidential election detailing favoritism, nepotism, fraud, illicit behavior, harassment, pay to play, FBI agents instructed to surveil and tail other FBI agents and potential crimes inside the New Haven FBI.

These are just a sampling of the corruption.
Comey handed the letter off to McCabe and instructed him to “deal with this trouble maker,” according to FBI sources. And deal with him, he did. Three weeks after Montoya delivered details of FBI corruption to Comey, Comey moved to investigate and possibly even indict Montoya.
Montoya is now on disability after years of psychological torture. McCabe and Ferrick, emboldened by Comey, painted Montoya as a potential terrorist who was an “insider threat” to the FBI and national security, sources said. He was marginalized, taken off the street. Ostracized until he had a breakdown.
“What D.C. did to Omar Montoya is a national disgrace,” one FBI insider said. “The goal was to have him eat his gun but no one knew how tough he was.
https://truepundit.com/when-iraq-war-ve ... -ruin-him/

This is why people don't want to be whistleblowers. The FBI needs to be busted up, restructured, under constant review of day to day business by an independent body. They clearly can't handle their authority by themselves.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Comey removed Obama's name from the report of Hillary's Secret email hacking. The POTUS was emailing his Secretary of State at an unsecured private server, and the head of the FBI covered it up.

Sounds like obstruction to me.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/comey-del ... ls-report/
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Trump said he regretted not firing former FBI Director James Comey immediately instead of waiting until May 2017, confirming an account his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, gave Hill.TV earlier in the day that Trump was dismayed in 2016 by the way Comey handled the Hillary Clinton email case and began discussing firing him well before he became president.

“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. ... I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”
:lol:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 am
Well, now we know.

Comey and the FBI KNEW IN JUNE 2016 THAT CHINA HACKED HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER

They did nothing about it, never forwarded the info to any other agency, but instead gave immunity to key players, destroyed evidence and cleared Hillary.

TREASONOUS.

To date, no Damage Assessment has been done by the US Government.

https://truepundit.com/fbis-comey-cover ... -evidence/

In other news, Hitler invaded poland and no one did shit.

The very people you need to convince in order to unseat DNC dont care about this, and wont ever care - toe the fucking line no matter what - white men evil and need to be put in their place.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:45 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

The very people you need to convince in order to unseat DNC dont care about this, and wont ever care - toe the fucking line no matter what - white men evil and need to be put in their place.
+1
Eventually this type of shit will lead to violence. It's about the redress of grievences. When it's clear you can no longer trust the system, it will lead to social violence. Look at France.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:19 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

+1
Eventually this type of shit will lead to violence. It's about the redress of grievences. When it's clear you can no longer trust the system, it will lead to social violence. Look at France.
Mimetic desire and scapegoating are certainly a thing that drives men to do good and evil. Most people that complain about anything are usually simply "venting" and few people ever "do" anything. And then when the few do something i.e. street violence the "State" comes down and stomps them into powder.
The good, the true, & the beautiful