Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:18 am

I'm actually not sure this one's on Coney. Read a report that Rosenstein coordinated the meeting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Jim Comey was named to Bill Browder's HSBC Board of Directors, a Russian-based hedgefund scam
At yesterday's press conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Bill Browder made a $400,000 contribution to the Hillary Clinton Campaign for President.
President Putin also said paid Browder paid no taxes on $1.5 billion to either Russia or the U.S.

Comey is Dirty AF
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm
Jim Comey was named to Bill Browder's HSBC Board of Directors, a Russian-based hedgefund scam
At yesterday's press conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Bill Browder made a $400,000 contribution to the Hillary Clinton Campaign for President.
President Putin also said paid Browder paid no taxes on $1.5 billion to either Russia or the U.S.

Comey is Dirty AF

Woah. Trump and Putin could pull the rug out from beneath these people.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 am

I hope this puts to rest the argument that both sides use about political appointments. Oh, Jim Comey was appointed by a Republican, he's a lifelong Republican, his allegiances must lie with the Republican party. As if party affiliation is the only alliance in Washington

I hate that argument

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:34 am

THAT DON'T MATTAH THSKYIP

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:54 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 am

I hope this puts to rest the argument that both sides use about political appointments. Oh, Jim Comey was appointed by a Republican, he's a lifelong Republican, his allegiances must lie with the Republican party. As if party affiliation is the only alliance in Washington

I hate that argument
Comey was part of the Clinton Foundation conspiracy, dude.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:54 am
pineapplemike wrote:

I hate that argument

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

NO SNOPED BABY BOOM HEADSHOT

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:08 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:59 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:54 am
pineapplemike wrote:

I hate that argument

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

NO SNOPED BABY BOOM HEADSHOT

:lol:

There is a great lesson in how bullshit Snopes is. Note, just as one example, how they claim Comey just happened to work for companies connected to the Clinton Foundation, implying he didn't directly have anything to do with it. But what they don't tell you is that in cases like his employment at Lockheed Martin, he wasn't just some employee but a senior VP and general counsel for the corporation. He was instrumental in the relationship between LMC and Clinton Foundation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:16 am

Best thing we could do is further destroy the Dems at the ballot box.

It would be a great confirmation of Trump
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:16 am
Best thing we could do is further destroy the Dems at the ballot box.

It would be a great confirmation of Trump
I'm hearing the blue wave is going to be anemic. Jazzhands from FTN has some very good political commentary which I listen to frequently and he thinks it's going to be a wash/ small gain in the house or senate can't remember. I don't see how R's can gain any more senate seats from my limited viewpoint because those seats seem to be firmly solidified between coastal denizens and everyone else. What could be in play? Minnesota I think. I don't know what their senators are but that is in fact a purple state shifting red. Demoshits have been spending millions shipping in Somalians and to what purpose I wonder? Hmmmm
"Jeff Johnson
July 12 at 5:49 PM ·

Since 2006, Minnesota has taken in over 20,000 refugees – the MOST per capita. We must get TOUGH and SMART, and NOT revert back to the policies of the past. The Legislative Auditor can’t even give us accurate numbers.

Minnesota is known for its kindness, but past administrations have put us at risk. Refugees and illegal immigrants have poured into our state at a cost of $100,000+ PER IMMIGRANT. We MUST get tough and enforce the law.

We’ve been put in a tough position because of the political establishment, the Washington donor class, and poor decision making.

Help us end Minnesota’s participation in the refugee resettlement program in by clicking here:
https://jeffjohnson2018.nationbuilder.c ... mmigration

I will say this about the senate tho. A lot of Republicucks are retiring or are unelectable anymore in the Age of The God Emperor Trump. Any one of those fucks that goes will be a positive win. I don't care if a D takes their seat because it will be an ephemeral victory for them the way it's going in red states and swing states. Of course it's a race against time in the long run. Let's just hope Trump has some good help clearing out voter rolls of dead demoshits and spics.