Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:27 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ok. You let me know when the road pirates abandon their speed traps, to actually fight crime. :lol:
If that is the biggest complaint you got about a police department, you have it pretty good. sorry. Perhaps it is your priorities that are out of wack.
You’re right. Clearly, my taxes are insufficient to fund actual police work. They need to end the looming menace of speeding violations, before we can take on rapists and such.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am

It's a regional thing.

I was pretty shocked to see cops actually policing my neighborhood and talking with people at the park.

They will still ticket you for all kinds il9f infractions, but it is not so much a business like it is up north.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:35 am

Police in California act like they are an occupying force
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:40 am

California wrote:Police in California act like they are an occupying force
Doc is right on the Tribalism thing, it's happening everywhere. LEOs are their own tribe. The FBI is its own tribe, etc. They don't have much in common with average working folks, if anything its disdain.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ok. You let me know when the road pirates abandon their speed traps, to actually fight crime. :lol:
If that is the biggest complaint you got about a police department, you have it pretty good. sorry. Perhaps it is your priorities that are out of wack.
You’re right. Clearly, my taxes are insufficient to fund actual police work. They need to end the looming menace of speeding violations, before we can take on rapists and such.
Is their a lot raping where you are? A high rape area? You want cops going around looking for rape when there is none? Because the last time that happened you screamed how it was all a Russian conspiracy because an NPR host got ensnared.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Justice Department IG has pursued new leads in his review of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, according to a congressional letter and sources familiar with the matter.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... eview.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's a regional thing.

I was pretty shocked to see cops actually policing my neighborhood and talking with people at the park.

They will still ticket you for all kinds il9f infractions, but it is not so much a business like it is up north.
It is regional, if not geographic. In more Mayberryesque rural scenes, cops are just looking to get through the shift with no friction, shooting a little shit with the folks, and maybe a little 10-7 time for some drawers. In other places, we have lunatics looking for graft and profit, or maybe just dealing with high-school-loser incel issues.

The tricky part is that it seems to me that there isn't a geographic line to mark the boundaries. The state runs its tentacles everywhere; baked in the cake.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 05, 2018 12:23 am

Video of Comey lying. No way out of this one Jimmy

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

Comey's buddy, the professor that Comey revealed was an FBI employee and leaked his memos, did not complete a Background check.
https://truepundit.com/fbi-comeys-memo- ... und-check/
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:40 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:09 am
Prof. Jacobson, 1/23/18:

Loretta Lynch – Bill Clinton tarmac meeting now makes sense, it was the end not the beginning
A signal to the Clintons that all was good; the FBI had made its exoneration decision, and key investigators believed Lynch was aware.

So the tarmac meeting very likely signaled to Hillary through Bill that all was good, that there was nothing to worry about regarding her upcoming FBI interview.

How would that signal take place? It could have been stated verbally, but more likely was the proverbial nod and wink. If anyone understands body language, it’s Bill Clinton. He didn’t need to be told in words, though we can’t rule that out.
Did anybody actually count all the money on that pallet on the Iranian tarmac?

:think:

Sharyl Attkisson:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/06/ ... c-meeting/