Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Obviously the FBI is not ‘enpowered’ To decide law. But the enforcers decide what gets enforced, as it ever was.
Negative.
Comey is out doing speaking engagements telling everyone he gets to be the final voice in what is classified material and what is not.
Comey held a press conference and absolved Hillary of Crimes, not his job. Thats the DOJ's job, and he used the excuse 'no intent', read the damn law, Intent has nothing to do with it.

That's just 2 cases off the top of my head
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Obviously the FBI is not ‘enpowered’ To decide law. But the enforcers decide what gets enforced, as it ever was.
Negative.
Comey is out doing speaking engagements telling everyone he gets to be the final voice in what is classified material and what is not.
Comey held a press conference and absolved Hillary of Crimes, not his job. Thats the DOJ's job, and he used the excuse 'no intent', read the damn law, Intent has nothing to do with it.

Same as any small-town sheriff deciding what gets priority for his deputies. Gotta stop those speeders, murderers be damned.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
Peter Comey’s firm DLA Piper performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation during the investigation, which helped the Foundation avoid criminal charges from the FBI.
DLA Piper is one of Hillary Clinton’s top ten all-time career campaign donors.
lol
Ahhhh there’s the missing piece. He was protecting his brother.

Makes a lot more sense now.
also this, which seems minor but worth mentioning
Property records show that James Comey owns the mortgage on his brother Peter Comey’s house in Virginia. Therefore, James Comey had a direct financial relationship with a DLA Piper executive at the time he was investigating Clinton.
its not like we need any additional evidence to suggest that the fix was in anyway

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Negative.

Same as any small-town sheriff deciding what gets priority for his deputies. Gotta stop those speeders, murderers be damned.
Ah yes, those murder capitals of the country, small towns.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Negative.

Yeah, because that happens. :roll:

Fucking clown.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Negative.

Yeah, because that happens. :roll:

Fucking clown.
Hol up, Okie. I think he's just about to post a youtube of "The Night that the LIghts Went Out in Georgia."

:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Everyone chip in so we can send his ass back out on the road.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Ok. You let me know when the road pirates abandon their speed traps, to actually fight crime. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:38 pm

"i don't consider it a leak, i told him about an unclassified conversation with the president"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Ok. You let me know when the road pirates abandon their speed traps, to actually fight crime. :lol:
If that is the biggest complaint you got about a police department, you have it pretty good. sorry. Perhaps it is your priorities that are out of wack.