Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:I don’t see how comey doesn’t go down.

Like trying to get into the Hall of Fame... there is literally no one rooting for him.

Eventually people will look around and say he doesn’t get a seat.
His personality is not going to do him any favors. His arrogant, condescending and he assumes far more authority than he actually has. Just like in that video, he acts like he is the sole person that gets to determine what is legal and not legal. He just thinks he gets to do whatever he wants..................... that shit is not going to play well with a Grand Jury.
To be fair, running the federal police force - he pretty much does get to decide what’s legal. It just usually isn’t in the papers.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:50 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:I don’t see how comey doesn’t go down.

Like trying to get into the Hall of Fame... there is literally no one rooting for him.

Eventually people will look around and say he doesn’t get a seat.
His personality is not going to do him any favors. His arrogant, condescending and he assumes far more authority than he actually has. Just like in that video, he acts like he is the sole person that gets to determine what is legal and not legal. He just thinks he gets to do whatever he wants..................... that shit is not going to play well with a Grand Jury.
To be fair, running the federal police force - he pretty much does get to decide what’s legal. It just usually isn’t in the papers.

Huh, I always thought it was the Constitution and the SCOTUS that did that.

Here's a good one.
James Comeys brother Peter, worked for the Clinton Foundation, did the Clintons and Clinton Foundation Taxes

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive ... i-brother/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:02 am

C-Mag wrote:Huh, I always thought it was the Constitution and the SCOTUS that did that.
IKR? I've been looking for a federal police power in the Constitution for like 30 years now. Can anybody help a brother out?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 am

Fife wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Huh, I always thought it was the Constitution and the SCOTUS that did that.
IKR? I've been looking for a federal police power in the Constitution for like 30 years now. Can anybody help a brother out?
The Government Propaganda is well run operation. They got BroGrump thinking the FBI gets to make up it's own laws, Monte thinks the Government is allowed to kill people and the vast majority Bluehead voters thinks it's OK to overturn an election if it doesn't go their way.

Then people want to whine about their rights.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:50 am

Obviously the FBI is not ‘enpowered’ To decide law. But the enforcers decide what gets enforced, as it ever was.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:29 am

C-Mag wrote:Monte thinks the Government is allowed to kill people.
An outrageous misrepresentation of my position and pretty ironic from a man whose country executes more of it's own nationals than just about everywhere else in the world except China and has been in a near constant state of war since 1941.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:32 am

It's actually 100% accurate.

If somebody kidnapped you, locked you in a basement, and then starved you to death, they did not kill you??

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 am

Peter Comey’s firm DLA Piper performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation during the investigation, which helped the Foundation avoid criminal charges from the FBI.
DLA Piper is one of Hillary Clinton’s top ten all-time career campaign donors.
lol

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:42 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Peter Comey’s firm DLA Piper performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation during the investigation, which helped the Foundation avoid criminal charges from the FBI.
DLA Piper is one of Hillary Clinton’s top ten all-time career campaign donors.
lol
Ahhhh there’s the missing piece. He was protecting his brother.

Makes a lot more sense now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace