Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:05 am

Fife wrote:Some interesting observations:

Comey’s Memos Indicate Dossier Briefing Of Trump Was A Setup

Comey claims that briefing the president-elect was the brainchild of Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

“I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the [president-elect] about alone or in a very small group,” Comey wrote. More on that in a bit.

“I then executed the session exactly as I had planned,” Comey noted before going into details of what he claimed he told the president-elect. He wrote that he told him about the now-infamous prostitute pee-pee videotape claims contained in the dossier.
Read the whole thing.

Good Article

“I then executed the session exactly as I had planned,”
There's the Conspiracty right there. ^^^

Now were really starting to get into the meat of this thing. The FBI was the tool, the brains behind the Coup were Brennan, Clapper(Obama Whitehouse) and likely authorized by BHO. There's years of bad blood between BHO and Trump.

Clapper and the Whitehouse devised the plan
Brennan used the CIA and British Intel allies to launder the fake dossier
Comey and his small team at the FBI would provide the investigation needed as a backbone for a FISA warrant
Lynch and the DOJ would sign off on the FISA Warrant as a means of backdoor spying on Trump

When Trump won, it went into overdrive to attempt the coup.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:00 am

NEWT !

PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:47 am

C-Mag wrote:NEWT !

Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Political theater is fun and all, but don’t get your hopes up for any of this to matter. These people are above the law, after all.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Political theater is fun and all, but don’t get your hopes up for any of this to matter. These people are above the law, after all.
That has been the track record in recent history. I think the last time we put any DC person criminals in jail was Iran Contra.
So, the way I see it, we are way overdue and we need to catch up with interest.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Political theater is fun and all, but don’t get your hopes up for any of this to matter. These people are above the law, after all.
That has been the track record in recent history. I think the last time we put any DC person criminals in jail was Iran Contra.
So, the way I see it, we are way overdue and we need to catch up with interest.
There is no mean reversion in extra-judicial power. They can skate for a long, long time, until the lights go out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:39 pm

I forgot about Scooter Libby.

Comey is starting to understand this is serious, he's lawyered up. I wonder if this is the end of the book tour.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... is-lawyers
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Not even Anderson Cooper buys Comey's Bullshit

Comey seems to think he gets to solely determine what is classified information and what a leak is. I have a 100 MHF Bucks says there were policy papers and training in the FBI signed by Comey contradicting the bullshit he is laying down.
PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:23 pm

I don’t see how comey doesn’t go down.

Like trying to get into the Hall of Fame... there is literally no one rooting for him.

Eventually people will look around and say he doesn’t get a seat.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 pm

nmoore63 wrote:I don’t see how comey doesn’t go down.

Like trying to get into the Hall of Fame... there is literally no one rooting for him.

Eventually people will look around and say he doesn’t get a seat.
His personality is not going to do him any favors. His arrogant, condescending and he assumes far more authority than he actually has. Just like in that video, he acts like he is the sole person that gets to determine what is legal and not legal. He just thinks he gets to do whatever he wants..................... that shit is not going to play well with a Grand Jury.
PLATA O PLOMO