Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:23 am

nmoore63 wrote:Well it is true.

Given the current state of the legal code in America, the government should be able to send any of its citizens to jail if they have a year and unlimited budget to dig shit up.

Everything is illegal if you ask.
3 Felonies a day brother.

This is further reinforcement that Mueller is a putz. He's had an unlimited bidget and a team of about 20 and he's got no crimes on Trump. Hell, you and I could do better if we were paid with beer and pretzels.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:39 am

I would just target NYC mafia, and when I caught one of their leaders, offer him immunity to turn over evidence on Trump.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am

Yeah, NYC, Trump paid off a lot of people to get his construction projects done. He's been honest about that. But I don't think the powerbrokers of the country want to air how corrupt working in coastal urban areas have become.

ABC news just did this focus group, both Democrats and Republicans thought Comey is a weasel. The Dems rationalized it, but no everyone called Bullshit when Comey didn't have an answer about where he was election night 2016. WTF, the most shocking electing in US history in at least 150 years and you don't know where you were.

See, it shit like this where Comey's an idiot. He's not expecting questions like this, everyone knows he is hiding where he was election night. It reinforces that Comey is a liar, he lacks courage and he's probably up to some shifty shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:08 am

Congress has uncovered evidence that Comey lied under oath to Congress.

Comey and Lynch coordinated to absolve Hillary of criminal prosecution for her espionage.

The Corporate Media isn't even taking Comey serious. Check this out, the host chick is basically laughing at him and his stupid book the whole time. He tries to make the book a very serious thing, she's not buying it.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Justice Department sends Comey memos to lawmakers
full text: https://www.scribd.com/document/3768541 ... from_embed
Comey: "I don't do sneaky things, I don't leak, I don't do weasel moves. I was not on anybody's side politically"
Comey: Trump says Putin bragged about Russia having the 'most beautiful hookers in the world'
Comey memo: Trump complained about Flynn’s ‘judgment issues’
https://apnews.com/e29d5563fc0c45caa4fa ... ent-issues

President Donald Trump told former FBI Director James Comey that he had serious concerns about the judgment of his first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and his chief of staff asked days later if Flynn’s communications were being monitored under a secret surveillance warrant, according to memos maintained by Comey and obtained by The Associated Press.

According to one memo, Trump complained about Flynn at a private January 2017 dinner with Comey, saying “the guy has serious judgment issues.” He then blamed Flynn for a delay in returning the congratulatory call of an international leader, telling Comey he would be upset if he had to wait six days for a returned phone call.

“I did not comment at any point during this topic and there was no mention or acknowledgment of any FBI interest in or contact with General Flynn,” Comey wrote.

At that point, the FBI had already interviewed Flynn about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, and the Justice Department had already warned White House officials that they were concerned Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail.
The memos reveal that days before Flynn’s firing, then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus asked Comey if Flynn’s communications were being monitored under a secret surveillance warrant.

“Do you have a FISA order on Mike Flynn?” Priebus asked Comey, according to the memos, referring to an order under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Comey said he “paused for a few seconds and then said that I would answer here, but that this illustrated the kind of question that had been asked and answered through established channels.”

Comey’s response is redacted on the unclassified memos.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Comey: "I don't do sneaky things, I don't leak, I don't do weasel moves. I was not on anybody's side politically"

Well, Jimmy you said in your book that you went easy on Hillary because she was ahead in the polls was the next likely POTUS.

Fuck You Jim Comey, you didn't do your job.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 pm

More one the memos............... Congress has released a statement.

Basically, Comey is a political hack, liar and leaker who grandstands about high morality. He's only pissed because he lost his cush job.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... mey-memos/

Comey's fucked, McCabe is fucked, I'm sure Strzokes and Page are as well.......... let's see who they take down with them. All these folks are probably loyal only to themselves and will turn on each other. McCabe seems like the hot head who if threatened will spill the quickest.

Give 'em the FBI treatment. When do we do the pre-dawn armed raid on their homes ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 am

Some interesting observations:

Comey’s Memos Indicate Dossier Briefing Of Trump Was A Setup

Comey claims that briefing the president-elect was the brainchild of Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

“I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the [president-elect] about alone or in a very small group,” Comey wrote. More on that in a bit.

“I then executed the session exactly as I had planned,” Comey noted before going into details of what he claimed he told the president-elect. He wrote that he told him about the now-infamous prostitute pee-pee videotape claims contained in the dossier.
Read the whole thing.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 am

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:09 am

How long we got left on that statute of limitations?