Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

Fife

Re: Comey the Criminal - You're Fired

Post by Fife » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder who Dwayne Johnson will put in charge of the FBI after he wins the election.
Meh, I just want to see fucks like Comey, Lynch and McCabe charged with their crimes. This IG Report shows what a bunch of fucking political operatives these bastards are.

Just burn it all down.

The ideal president would be Bobcat Goldthwait.
No, Gilbert Gottfried.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:There is no such thing as a "morally fit" requirement for president.
:lol:
:clap:

Trump and Slick Willy have some shared traits.
It is kind of uncanny.

1. Haircut
2. Loves McDonalds
3. Ruined Hillary's life
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:28 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: Image

Trump and Slick Willy have some shared traits.
It is kind of uncanny.

1. Haircut
2. Loves McDonalds
3. Ruined Hillary's life
Trump has so much better taste in women, be it wives or mistress. I mean C'mon, Bill probably called Trump and said,
'NO SHIT !' Stormy Daniels, and I was hittin Monica..............what was I thinking.'

3. Ruined Hillary's Life............... for all the talk of Hillary being smart, in charge, highly qualified. Boy does she get F'd over a lot by men, and used. There's Bill, don't need to go into that. Then after she stands by her man and has a chance, the Dems toss her overboard for a nobody half term Senator, then when it's Her Turn, it's in the bag, the Dems hope to have Trump as an opponent, their dreams come true, the worst candidate, the FBI covers your crimes, the election is a formality............................ Damn, Fucked again by the American people. The Dems that voted for Obama said....................... ah Hell No's.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Meh, I just want to see fucks like Comey, Lynch and McCabe charged with their crimes. This IG Report shows what a bunch of fucking political operatives these bastards are.

Just burn it all down.

The ideal president would be Bobcat Goldthwait.
No, Gilbert Gottfried.

Hopefully somebody would assassinate him, then, and I won't have to listen to his grating stage voice again.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:04 pm

He, he, he

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm

The news breaks about Congress requesting a criminal investigation of Comey, while Comey is on the view.

Pretty funny, first 90 seconds................. a little nervous Jimmy ?
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:51 am

I've been watching this Comey book tour unfold into a Train Wreck.................. my god this guy is an idiot. He should just stop, he is damaging government and the FBI by being out there. He's nothing but a whining pussy that claims this position of high morality when we all know it's not true.

He just kind of fucked Mueller too with this one.
Comey: Investigators 'Should Be Fired' For Incompetence If They've Got Nothing After A Year
The incompetence is deep with this one.
PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:20 am

C-Mag wrote: He just kind of fucked Mueller too with this one.
Comey: Investigators 'Should Be Fired' For Incompetence If They've Got Nothing After A Year
Wait, what? You think Mueller is doing a good job and will turn up something any minute, now?

I'd have guessed you agree with Comey on that comment.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am

Well it is true.

Given the current state of the legal code in America, the government should be able to send any of its citizens to jail if they have a year and unlimited budget to dig shit up.

Everything is illegal if you ask.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: He just kind of fucked Mueller too with this one.
Wait, what? You think Mueller is doing a good job and will turn up something any minute, now?

I'd have guessed you agree with Comey on that comment.
No, both them are nothing more than political operatives working to rob the national coffers of loot and increase their own prestige. They are Sophists in the moderon derogatory usage.

These clowns have been pushed on us as being Ubermenschen. But they are barely average. Look at their records, nothing impressive there. Mueller and Comey both have a record of being on the wrong side of truth and bending to the political will of globalists. Their scum and villany.

Take Comey and this stupid book/book tour. He's now getting asked some tough questions. Asked about if Hillary obstructed justice by destroying electronic devices. Comey has no answer. He never thought this through. He believes people will fawn over him, they aren't.
PLATA O PLOMO