Comey the Criminal Commie - You're Fired

de officiis

Re: Comey the Commie - You're Fired

Post by de officiis » Tue May 09, 2017 5:56 pm

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... ames_comey
{Deputy AG} Rosenstein, meanwhile, wrote in a memo to Sessions that Comey had behaved inappropriately in 2016, when he initially said Hillary Clinton should not be prosecuted. Rosenstein argued it was up to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch whether or not to prosecute Clinton and that Comey had overstepped his bounds and trampled on longstanding precedent by going public with his findings. Rosenstein cited arguments made by several former attorneys general from both parties that Comey had broken with tradition and had undermined public trust in the FBI.

“The FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them,” Rosenstein wrote. “Having refused to admit his errors, the director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions.”
The termination came hours after the FBI sent a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee clarifying some misstatements Comey had made, last week, during his testimony about Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and his handling of the Clinton email investigation. Comey had testified that Clinton aide Huma Abedin had forwarded “hundreds and thousands of emails” to her husband, former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner. After the Washington Post reported that Abedin had only forwarded a small number of emails to her husband, FBI Deputy Director Gregory Brower sent the clarification letter to the Senate.
He's the Director of the FBI, and he can't even testify accurately about a major investigation over the Clinton email scandal. It's ridiculous. Now we'll have an investigation about the investigation. And then likely an investigation about the investigation about the investigation. Until the whole stupid edifice that has become Washington sinks into a quagmire of oblivion and irrelevance.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 5:57 pm

I would give my left nut to watch the roaches scatter when the light is turned on.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 09, 2017 5:59 pm

The new FBI Director.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 6:00 pm

boomer posts in Spanish
Go away Gavin

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 09, 2017 6:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I would give my left nut to watch the roaches scatter when the light is turned on.
It is interesting that you are more concerned with the roaches than with a what the light might reveal.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Tue May 09, 2017 6:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Hey I'm famous!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I would give my left nut to watch the roaches scatter when the light is turned on.
It is interesting that you are more concerned with the roaches than with a what the light might reveal.
IM STILL FUCKING WAITING BITCH FAGGOT

ITS BEEN FIFTY FUCKING WEEKS

SHOW ME SOMETHING

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Washington (CNN) - Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter. CNN learned of the subpoenas hours before President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/ ... index.html

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 09, 2017 6:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
IM STILL FUCKING WAITING BITCH FAGGOT

ITS BEEN FIFTY FUCKING WEEKS

SHOW ME SOMETHING
Hey hoss, we agree that there are roaches... but you don't get those without filth and rot.

The filth and rot is way more interesting.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 6:36 pm

:snooty:

I don't care. I've listened to this shit since 01. I was a junior in high school and watched the fucking planes crash in economics.

All this bs doesn't mean shit to me because we elected Trump on certain principles and I'll be damned if you fucking drag those principles down on your filthy rotten ship. I'm not saying Trump is perfect but watching everyone flip and suddenly suck off IC dick because they hate Nationalism is a joke.

Not accusing you of that though.

Cue jeopardy music

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FOR 500 ALEX

go fuck yourself IC cucks. Jesus Christ. Monitoring CSPAN is like monitoring CNN except more useless. Just get your recaps from the Clinton News Network