Officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu May 04, 2017 11:42 pm

jbird4049 wrote:Much of the police are whiny babies who think they should be worshipped and fellated daily. . To heck with them. They are given a badge, a gun, and in much of the country near immunity to prosecution for whatever crimes they might commit. If the whiners are such delicate flowers, perhaps they should either get rid of the bad cops or GTFO.
Yeah!
Fuck the police, yo!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:Much of the police are whiny babies who think they should be worshipped and fellated daily. . To heck with them. They are given a badge, a gun, and in much of the country near immunity to prosecution for whatever crimes they might commit. If the whiners are such delicate flowers, perhaps they should either get rid of the bad cops or GTFO.
Yeah!
Fuck the police, yo!
I do not want to fuck the police.

I just think the police should enforce the law without breaking it. The "To Serve and to Protect" that is often a department's motto and "and Justice for All" that is at the end of our Pledge of Allegiance. We can also add the Bill of Rights.

If the police cannot do that, then they are not police, but merely play acting. Same with the whole Justice System. We depend on the Law, and our society needs to have faith in it. Without it there is no trust in the system which loses the ability to function.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 am

jbird4049 wrote:
Yeah!
Fuck the police, yo!

I just think the police should enforce the law without breaking it. The "To Serve and to Protect" that is often a department's motto and "and Justice for All" that is at the end of our Pledge of Allegiance. We can also add the Bill of Rights.

If the police cannot do that, then they are not police, but merely play acting. Same with the whole Justice System. We depend on the Law, and our society needs to have faith in it. Without it there is no trust in the system which loses the ability to function.
Way too late for that, it came from the top - when you don't prosecute crooks on Wall Street and in government for transcending with $billions, but you bring the hammer down on "little people" who so much as steal a $1 pack of gum, or smoked a joint, and do that for decades, you create entire generations of people who understand the "justice system" is a farce.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri May 05, 2017 5:00 am

jbird4049 wrote: Perhaps if was not almost routine, or if they faced justice occasionally, people wouldn't be mad at them?
There was good news this week that we're going to see a cop face justice. The cop who shot a fleeing man in the back pled guilty. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... lter-scott

We'll see how he is sentenced but it looks like he'll be in prison for a pretty long time.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 am

Ph64 wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: Yeah!
Fuck the police, yo!

Way too late for that, it came from the top - when you don't prosecute crooks on Wall Street and in government for transcending with $billions, but you bring the hammer down on "little people" who so much as steal a $1 pack of gum, or smoked a joint, and do that for decades, you create entire generations of people who understand the "justice system" is a farce.

What's the proportion of Bad cops to good? Stupid proles get all riled up and riot against all police - then wonder why the police stop policing....gota love proles :D

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri May 05, 2017 5:42 am

Dand wrote:There was good news this week that we're going to see a cop face justice. The cop who shot a fleeing man in the back pled guilty. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... lter-scott

We'll see how he is sentenced but it looks like he'll be in prison for a pretty long time.
Maybe he'll hang himself in his cell--wouldn't that be cool?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... al-average

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 am

Dand wrote:There was good news this week that we're going to see a cop face justice. The cop who shot a fleeing man in the back pled guilty. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... lter-scott

Maybe he'll hang himself in his cell--wouldn't that be cool?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... al-average

I'm not a BLM "fuck the police" sympathizer. This police officer shot an unarmed man to death when he fled from a traffic stop. The murdered guy was probably a scumbag criminal (because he ran from police when pulled over for a tail light being out) but that doesn't justify gunning him down. This South Carolina incident was not like Ferguson or the other justifiable police killings that the media riled people up about.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 am

Dand wrote: This South Carolina incident was not like Ferguson or the other justifiable police killings that the media riled people up about.

Did someone cry wolf? Again?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 am

Dand wrote:I'm not a BLM "fuck the police" sympathizer. This police officer shot an unarmed man to death when he fled from a traffic stop. The murdered guy wasprobably a scumbag criminal (because he ran from police when pulled over for a tail light being out) but that doesn't justify gunning him down. This South Carolina incident was not like Ferguson or the other justifiable police killings that the media riled people up about.
How did they find out he was unarmed? They checked the corpse. He had a record which included jail time for assaulting an officer, had been jailed multiple times, and had a bench warrant--he owed child support (thanks, Clinton, for re-introducing debtors' prison under the guise of "deadbeat dads!")
He ran because, allegedly, he didn't want to go back to jail.
How to survive an encounter with police: obey their orders, however stupid they seem; don't resist; don't run; being polite won't make you more likely to get shot.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 05, 2017 6:25 am

No worries, guys. Culture trumps race. We just need to let these people know that civic nationalism is more important than BLM.