Officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’

de officiis

Officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’

Post by de officiis » Thu May 04, 2017 8:21 pm

FBI report finds officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’
An unclassified FBI study on last year’s cop-killing spree found officers are “de-policing” amid concerns that anti-police defiance fueled in part by movements like Black Lives Matter has become the “new norm.”

“Departments — and individual officers — have increasingly made the decision to stop engaging in proactive policing,” said the report . . . .

The report, “Assailant Study — Mindsets and Behaviors,” said that the social-justice movement sparked by the 2014 death of 18-year-old Michael Brown at the hands of an officer in Ferguson, Missouri, “made it socially acceptable to challenge and discredit the actions of law enforcement.”

“Nearly every police official interviewed agreed that for the first time, law enforcement not only felt that their national political leaders [publicly] stood against them, but also that the politicians’ words and actions signified that disrespect to law enforcement was acceptable in the aftermath of the Brown shooting,” the study said.

As a result, “Law enforcement officials believe that defiance and hostility displayed by assailants toward law enforcement appears to be the new norm.”
Thanks, Obama.

Okeefenokee

Re: Officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Damn Russians.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu May 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Yup.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/27 ... o-her-job/

Poor Baltimore. Now that twit of a mayor wants help from the federal government to police the streets. For some reason, cops don't want to be copping anymore and they've already had a hundred murders there this year. Perhaps if she hadn't charged those six cops with shit that couldn't stick, and allowed people to incite riots live on television... now they're worried because... it's getting a little warm. Bad things happen in the summertime, and the cops would rather play it safe than make the news.
It's a shit city anyway. Let it burn... again.
Hit it, Nero!
:violin:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

katarn

Post by katarn » Thu May 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Yup.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/27 ... o-her-job/

Poor Baltimore. Now that twit of a mayor wants help from the federal government to police the streets. For some reason, cops don't want to be copping anymore and they've already had a hundred murders there this year. Perhaps if she hadn't charged those six cops with shit that couldn't stick, and allowed people to incite riots live on television... now they're worried because... it's getting a little warm. Bad things happen in the summertime, and the cops would rather play it safe than make the news.
It's a shit city anyway. Let it burn... again.
Hit it, Nero!
:violin:
Lyres are good. Even better that we're away in Antium (unless any of you live in Baltimore).
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Some police departments like the NYPD, Chicago PD, Baltimore PD, and the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department have officers that have a habit of beatings, false arrest, testilying, and murders and getting away with it. Not nearly everyone, but enough. Perhaps if was not almost routine, or if they faced justice occasionally, people wouldn't be mad at them?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 04, 2017 10:52 pm

jbird4049 wrote:Some police departments like the NYPD, Chicago PD, Baltimore PD, and the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department have officers that have a habit of beatings, false arrest, testilying, and murders and getting away with it. Not nearly everyone, but enough. Perhaps if was not almost routine, or if they faced justice occasionally, people wouldn't be mad at them?
Bullshit.

Micheal Brown proved that.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu May 04, 2017 11:26 pm

jbird4049 wrote:Some police departments like the NYPD, Chicago PD, Baltimore PD, and the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department have officers that have a habit of beatings, false arrest, testilying, and murders and getting away with it. Not nearly everyone, but enough. Perhaps if was not almost routine, or if they faced justice occasionally, people wouldn't be mad at them?
Did you read the OP or the link I posted?
Your wish has come true! The cops ain't copping. Haven't you seen the police not policing in Berkley? So, innercity free-fire zones--hurray! The Ferguson effect has spread to sanctuary cities everywhere. Cops are eating as many donuts as they can before the remaining taxpayers move off the Democrat voting plantations and being extra nice.
Victory! Free at last!
Hey, it's Cinco de Mayo--I wonder if there'll be some outrageous shit going down today.
:flags-usa:

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Bullshit.

Micheal Brown proved that.

Michael Brown was a turkey who should have been arrested, charged, and convicted for strong arm robbery. Beyond that, I don't know enough to have an honest opinion. He could have been butchered, but I have no surprise finding out he got stupidly violent and earned it. Ferguson PD is bad, but police exist for good reasons like Brown's shopping habits.

The Ferguson PD was a criminal organization used by the town of Ferguson to extract money from poor people, usually, but not always black by a regime of excessive, unreasonable, and usually unchallengeable fines whose scope depended on how much money the town needed not what was justified. All this in lieu of taxes on the general population.

In issuing those tickets, the people were often rude, insulting, violent, and occasionally falsely accusing others of crimes and violations.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Did you read the OP or the link I posted?
Your wish has come true! The cops ain't copping. Haven't you seen the police not policing in Berkley? So, innercity free-fire zones--hurray! The Ferguson effect has spread to sanctuary cities everywhere. Cops are eating as many donuts as they can before the remaining taxpayers move off the Democrat voting plantations and being extra nice.
Victory! Free at last!
Hey, it's Cinco de Mayo--I wonder if there'll be some outrageous shit going down today.
:flags-usa:
Much of the police are whiny babies who think they should be worshipped and fellated daily. . To heck with them. They are given a badge, a gun, and in much of the country near immunity to prosecution for whatever crimes they might commit. If the whiners are such delicate flowers, perhaps they should either get rid of the bad cops or GTFO.