#DearWhitePeople

Okeefenokee

Re: #DearWhitePeople

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 06, 2017 4:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The faces of Terror.
The Mara Salvatrucha, or MS13, is perhaps the most notorious street gang in the Western Hemisphere. While it has its origins in the poor, refugee-laden neighborhoods of 1980s Los Angeles, the gang's reach now extends from Central American nations like El Salvador and through Mexico, the United States, and Canada. They rob, extort and bully their way into neighborhoods and have gradually turned to transnational crimes such as human smuggling and drug trafficking. Their activities have helped make the Northern Triangle -- Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras -- the most violent place in the world that is not at war. In October 2012, the US Department of the Treasury labeled the group a "transnational criminal organization," the first such designation for a US street gang.

The MS13 was founded in the "barrios" of Los Angeles in the 1980s. As a result of the civil wars wracking El Salvador, Guatemala, and Nicaragua, refugees flooded northward. Many of them wound up in Los Angeles, living among the mostly Mexican barrios of East Los Angeles. While the Mexican gangs reined in the local underworld, the war-hardened immigrants quickly organized themselves into competing groups, the strongest of which was called the Mara Salvatrucha.
http://www.insightcrime.org/el-salvador ... 13-profile

Cute huh?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:host your images off site.
Fucking yankees.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Fife wrote:
Fucking yankees.
You try copying and editing an image URL on iPhone. It's ridiculous.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 06, 2017 6:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fife wrote:
Fucking yankees.
You try copying and editing an image URL on iPhone. It's ridiculous.
use postimage.org and get an Android.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm

This communist doesn't respect personal property or our country's borders or the people that defend it. Why is this a surprise? What about the feels? Next time they propose open borders ask them about the borders of their property or sons room.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 06, 2017 7:13 pm

clubgop wrote:
This communist doesn't respect personal property or our country's borders or the people that defend it. Why is this a surprise? What about the feels? Next time they propose open borders ask them about the borders of their property or sons room.
Fuck yo couch... is all they know.

Didn't you get the memo, about how you owe them a forum, and a living?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Guilt-tripping me over using a forum feature? Wow, you guys are desperate.

If Martin doesn't want us to host images, he can say so, or turn it off.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 06, 2017 7:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Guilt-tripping me over using a forum feature? Wow, you guys are desperate.

We are desperate because you are taking a precious resource from the kekistani people. You have to respect our culture as you do all others. You no steal our precious bandwidth, bitch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Fife wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Fuck yo couch... is all they know.

Didn't you get the memo, about how you owe them a forum, and a living?
You hold him down I'm a gonna wail on his legs.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Guilt-tripping me over using a forum feature? Wow, you guys are desperate.

Martin has to pay for this, and I've never heard him ask for a buck a show, so I assume he's forking up all the dough himself.

I don't need him to ask me not to increase his expenses when there are simple, easy, free alternatives.