#DearWhitePeople

doc_loliday

Re: #DearWhitePeople

Post by doc_loliday » Fri May 19, 2017 7:35 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:

FFS dude, that's the blog of the American Mathematical Society. Not the fucking Psychiatry Society, the motherfucking Math Society.

Grisha Perelman was right. Fuck this world.

Yep.
Jesus Christ. So much for STEM being a safe space.

We need more Victor Davis Hansons and Jordan Petersons in the University. I think Peterson is right, the Academy as we know it is going to be dead within a decade

As long as there is a requirement that professors actually have degrees in the subject they teach, stem is safe for a generation. It's still overwhelmingly male, white and asian.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 am

They are making it easier for women to get the degrees.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They are making it easier for women to get the degrees.
What needs math anyways? The cash register figures out the total for those new plus-sized dresses and the case of chocolate bon-bons, and you don't need math to plug in your hoverround. The credit card company mails you a bill to pay. No need for math anymore. :twisted:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 pm

mails
They still do those things by mail? The only people that mail me for bills are the IRS. Onetime they sent me a package but it was sent to the FedEx hub downtown. I didn't want to get blowed up so presumably it's still there.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 19, 2017 5:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
mails
They still do those things by mail? The only people that mail me for bills are the IRS. Onetime they sent me a package but it was sent to the FedEx hub downtown. I didn't want to get blowed up so presumably it's still there.
I ain't clicking that shit, fedex.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Orbital sides launch

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat May 20, 2017 5:48 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Orbital sides launch
https://www.google.com/amp/www.popularm ... le-mortar/
Special Delivery: The U.S. Army Plans to Shoot Supplies to its Own Soldiers Inside Hollow Mortars
#NotOneRedCent