#DearWhitePeople

Xenophon

Re: #DearWhitePeople

Post by Xenophon » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 am

Dand wrote:Were the rowdy people white? Never seen white people use "nigger" as a slur against other whites before. The person you were dealing with was probably retarded and not worth engaging with.
He said "minority" so it was probably a dindu.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon May 08, 2017 7:33 am

I see. Probably a mentally challenged dindu. Sounds like a hilarious sight to see a black sincerely calling whites "nigger". The tables have turned!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 08, 2017 7:39 am

Dand wrote:I see. Probably a mentally challenged dindu. Sounds like a hilarious sight to see a black sincerely calling whites "nigger". The tables have turned!

Depends on where you live, but I noticed in the Chicago area they will call anybody a nigger. It's not really a good or bad thing. In the South, I rarely hear it. I suppose in the Southern cities it's more like Chicago, though. The democrats rule the cities and they keep blacks locked down pretty tight on those vote plantations.

TC should have called him boy in reply, though. That would be hilarious.

We might get a little uptight about words, honestly. I think if you mock people's actual pain and suffering, you pretty much are a cunt. But just using some 19th century epithet that nobody really cares about any longer shouldn't be met with the horror the word nigger can elicit these days.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Dand wrote:I see. Probably a mentally challenged dindu. Sounds like a hilarious sight to see a black sincerely calling whites "nigger". The tables have turned!

Depends on where you live, but I noticed in the Chicago area they will call anybody a nigger. It's not really a good or bad thing. In the South, I rarely hear it. I suppose in the Southern cities it's more like Chicago, though. The democrats rule the cities and they keep blacks locked down pretty tight on those vote plantations.

We might get a little uptight about words, honestly. I think if you mock people's actual pain and suffering, you pretty much are a cunt. But just using some 19th century epithet that nobody really cares about any longer shouldn't be met with the horror the word nigger can elicit these days.
It's not the horror of the word, it's the free use of it by those that consider it racist under all other circumstances when someone says it to them. I just think the hypocrisy is writ large here. Also, this was in Boston, in where one person was kicked out of an event for life for uttering the N word towards a player.

Lets be real here, if they wanted to be offended that someone else uses the word, perhaps they shouldn't use it so freely themselves?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 am

The Conservative wrote:

It's not the horror of the word, it's the free use of it by those that consider it racist under all other circumstances when someone says it to them. I just think the hypocrisy is writ large here. Also, this was in Boston, in where one person was kicked out of an event for life for uttering the N word towards a player.

Lets be real here, if they wanted to be offended that someone else uses the word, perhaps they shouldn't use it so freely themselves?

It doesn't even insult you, though. If he calls you a Mick, it's basically the same thing. Take over the word Mick and use it for people of Irish and Scots-Irish descent if it makes you feel bad.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 08, 2017 10:56 am

The Conservative wrote:

It doesn't even insult you, though. If he calls you a Mick, it's basically the same thing. Take over the word Mick and use it for people of Irish and Scots-Irish descent if it makes you feel bad.
Oh I can care less what he calls me, the guy was a moron, it's just the fact he went off on someone for no real reason is what pissed me off.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 08, 2017 10:57 am

If he calls you a nigger, then call him a nigger back. Or boy. Don't let people use political correctness to abuse you. Shit's getting out of hand. You need to stick up for yourself.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 08, 2017 10:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If he calls you a nigger, then call him a nigger back. Or boy. Don't let people use political correctness to abuse you. Shit's getting out of hand. You need to stick up for yourself.
Oh i stood up for myself, he backed down, I didn't... if he wanted to get violent it would have ended a lot differently.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Yeah I'm not reading that lol