Colbert takes the gloves off on Trump

BjornP

Re: Colbert takes the gloves off on Trump

Post by BjornP » Tue May 09, 2017 8:32 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: The context was blacks in the USA.
Yes? You realize that language isn't the only thing that creates a feeling of nationhood, right? Do all Spanish-speakers represent one nation? Do all German speakers constitute one nation? Do all English speakers constitute one nation, one culture? And do Black Americans (referring to slave descendants) have a different history and culture than other cultures in the US?
How distinct are they post civil rights era? Different enough to be a nation?
Someone already been established that black nationalists exist in the US, so apparantly yes.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am

BjornP wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Yes? You realize that language isn't the only thing that creates a feeling of nationhood, right? Do all Spanish-speakers represent one nation? Do all German speakers constitute one nation? Do all English speakers constitute one nation, one culture? And do Black Americans (referring to slave descendants) have a different history and culture than other cultures in the US?
How distinct are they post civil rights era? Different enough to be a nation?
Someone already been established that black nationalists exist in the US, so apparantly yes.
If i claim to be a king does not mean i have a kingdom.
Speaker to Animals wrote:Quite a lot of them want to take over that black crescent that cuts across the South as their own nation.

I'd compromise by giving them New York state. That gives them access to the sea as well.
How many?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 09, 2017 9:22 am

eh, wat?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm

The original claim was that there weren't any non-white nationalists. It's been shown over a dozen times that there are plenty of them.

You lost. Stop flailing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue May 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The original claim was that there weren't any non-white nationalists. It's been shown over a dozen times that there are plenty of them.

You lost. Stop flailing.
Are their ''nations'' stress tested?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:The original claim was that there weren't any non-white nationalists. It's been shown over a dozen times that there are plenty of them.

You lost. Stop flailing.
Are their ''nations'' stress tested?
Flailing.

Posted a pile of non-black nationalists.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:A better examples would be Japan.
Hmm...

Japan population shrinks by one million census confirms
26 February 2016
As of October last year the country has 127.1 million people, 0.7% fewer than in the last census.

Demographers have long predicted a drop, citing Japan's falling birth rate and a lack of immigration.

The rapidly ageing population has contributed to a stagnating economy and worries of increasing health costs.

Researchers are predicting a sharp drop-off in the working population and a simultaneous rise in the number of elderly in coming decades.

According to government projections, by 2060 about 40% of its citizens will be sixty-five or older, and the general population will be one-third smaller than it is now.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has made it a priority to boost the birthrate from 1.4 children to 1.8 children per woman, including improving childcare and tax incentives. Advanced economies usually require a rate of at least 2.1 for a stable population.
Emphasis mine. If Japan represents the future of "ethno-states", then I heartily approve of them and wish them full speed forward.

So long, and thanks for all the sushi! :clap:

Japan will be just fine. With automation, they don't need new people. When the demographic winter ends, they will have a smaller population, but they will still have their own nation. It's unlikely most of the white race will have a nation by that point due to these immigration policies.

Some people think that's a great thing. Others of us are looking at reality and realize it's going to be a disaster.

It's not the multi-racial, multi-ethnic civic nationalism idea didn't have merit. It's that many of the people we brought in have no intention of sharing it with us. They are the pilgrims and we are the Indians.
Given the attitude when I bring the subject of the Native Americans up around here tends to be "they should be eternally grateful we didn't decide to Finish The Job and, really, we did them a favor taking the land and resources they were wasting anyway," I find this a rather hilarious double standard.

Brown Red Genocide Good, White Genocide Baaaaaaad! :lol:
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 pm

You're only a sixteenth squaw white boy. Jesus Christ. My grandma got railroaded from the free health care clinic on wagon burner land and she was a quarter. Grow the fuck up you fucking noble savage wannabe. Worse than wiggers I swear.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 09, 2017 5:46 pm

We should really set aside an area for Trailer-billies. Oh wait, we did.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
Hmm...

Japan population shrinks by one million census confirms
26 February 2016

Emphasis mine. If Japan represents the future of "ethno-states", then I heartily approve of them and wish them full speed forward.

So long, and thanks for all the sushi! :clap:

Japan will be just fine. With automation, they don't need new people. When the demographic winter ends, they will have a smaller population, but they will still have their own nation. It's unlikely most of the white race will have a nation by that point due to these immigration policies.

Some people think that's a great thing. Others of us are looking at reality and realize it's going to be a disaster.

It's not the multi-racial, multi-ethnic civic nationalism idea didn't have merit. It's that many of the people we brought in have no intention of sharing it with us. They are the pilgrims and we are the Indians.
Given the attitude when I bring the subject of the Native Americans up around here tends to be "they should be eternally grateful we didn't decide to Finish The Job and, really, we did them a favor taking the land and resources they were wasting anyway," I find this a rather hilarious double standard.

Brown Red Genocide Good, White Genocide Baaaaaaad! :lol:
What??

So you admit all you want is a white genocide. At least you're honest.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.