Yeah, remind me how illegal aliens don't game the system?

The Conservative

Yeah, remind me how illegal aliens don't game the system?

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 03, 2017 11:42 am

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_ ... s_bracelet
Martin B. Santiago, 49, of the Dominican Republic was slated to go to trial yesterday. But when he didn’t show up to court, state police say investigators realized he had “forcibly removed” the monitoring device about 6 a.m.

Santiago was set to go before a jury for his alleged involvement in a $1.5 million scheme to fraudulently sell food stamps and launder money through his three stores in Lawrence.
Oh, and a side note, the Boston Herald changed their tune so not to say the person was an illegal alien...yet didn't change the header via google... real smart there.

So please tell me this.

1. How did an illegal alien get on the food stamp program.
2. How much more BS are we going to take before we realize the media doesn't report the truth any more?
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Re: Yeah, remind me how illegal aliens don't game the system?

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 03, 2017 11:48 am

1.5 million? That guy must have dropped quite a few anchor babies. They should start calling him the Barrio Marina.

Last edited by heydaralon on Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 03, 2017 11:49 am

What exactly has you so convinced that he's an illegal alien? Dude owned 3 stores.

How much more BS are we going to take before we realize that 'conservatives' have no idea what they're talking about?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 03, 2017 11:51 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:What exactly has you so convinced that he's an illegal alien? Dude owned 3 stores.

How much more BS are we going to take before we realize that 'conservatives' have no idea what they're talking about?
There's no way the guy was illegal. Acorn helped him vote 3 times in Chicago.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:What exactly has you so convinced that he's an illegal alien? Dude owned 3 stores.

I can't comprehend... wow you really need to re-evaluate your definition of that if you think that right now... He worked with three convenient store owners... he didn't own the stores, btw, those store owners are in trouble as well...

And what makes me think he was an illegal alien, simple, beyond the screenshot...

How about this: http://mspnews.org/2017/04/msp-seeking- ... -and-fled/
SANTIAGO is from the Dominican Republic, is not a United States citizen, and is fluent in Spanish. He is Hispanic, has black hair and brown eyes, is 5’11” tall, and weighs approximately 190 lbs. (A 2012 photo of him is attached). He has ties to the Lawrence and Methuen areas. In the past, he has used the fraudulent identities Mark Santiago and Martin Billone Santiago.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 03, 2017 12:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:

I can't comprehend... wow you really need to re-evaluate your definition of that if you think that right now... He worked with three convenient store owners... he didn't own the stores, btw, those store owners are in trouble as well...

And what makes me think he was an illegal alien, simple, beyond the screenshot...

SANTIAGO is from the Dominican Republic, is not a United States citizen, and is fluent in Spanish. He is Hispanic, has black hair and brown eyes, is 5’11” tall, and weighs approximately 190 lbs. (A 2012 photo of him is attached). He has ties to the Lawrence and Methuen areas. In the past, he has used the fraudulent identities Mark Santiago and Martin Billone Santiago.
SANTIAGO is charged with trafficking $1.5 million in EBT benefits at his three stores in Lawrence.
I don't... he's hispanic and speaks Spanish, therefore he's here illegally? Are you even serious?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 03, 2017 12:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

SANTIAGO is charged with trafficking $1.5 million in EBT benefits at his three stores in Lawrence.
I don't... he's hispanic and speaks Spanish, therefore he's here illegally? Are you even serious?
So in other words, the Boston Herald said he was an illegal alien... and you don't take that into consideration? Seriously?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

So in other words, the Boston Herald said he was an illegal alien... and you don't take that into consideration? Seriously?
Where, in the google link? The initial headline that they corrected? You think the Herald "slipped up" and you caught them at something?

Holy fuck, dude.. just stop.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Where, in the google link? The initial headline that they corrected? You think the Herald "slipped up" and you caught them at something?

Holy fuck, dude.. just stop.

Search for Martin B. Santiago, illegal alien. First link on google.

And no, I don't think they "sipped up" I know they did.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed May 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Both of you just assuming facts not in the record to comport with your priors.

Edit: charitable interpretation is that GCF just playing devil's advocate to point out the same