New York City has an integration problem.

Martin Hash

Re: New York City has an integration problem.

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am

IQ is kind of bullshit; it tests testable things so showing up to work & being courteous to your neighbor are not among them. Public school is also bullshit; it rewards people willing to sit quietly for long periods of time, and not to question authority.

Culture dominates everything. Western culture (Protestant Work Ethic) kicks ass. As long as we have "diversity, diversity, diversity" bullshit claiming that all cultures are equal and holding us back from stamping out bad cultures, we will have these problems.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 am

Don't ask me to tell you what I think if you don't plan on actually responding to it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't ask me to tell you what I think if you don't plan on actually responding to it.
Leaving a child in the indoctrinational care of a subpar mother doesn't cure a damn thing. If you're going to go this route, advocate for forced contraception, or removing children from the care of losers. (I think your religion prevents you from stating those obvious solutions.)

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue May 02, 2017 11:56 am

No welfare unless you voluntarily become sterilized. Could fix this problem in a generation even if it starts a war.
GrumpyCatFace wrote: I did not get a low score, and I don't think that the test is racist.

The reason that blacks would score lower is cultural, not genetic. They aren't presented with the same sort of quick-thinking, geometric problem-solving, and vocabulary-intense education or environments as children. My dad gave me algebra problems on a whiteboard when I was in elementary school.
So you're not calling the tests racist but are saying that the studies ignored educational background?
Last edited by Dand on Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 02, 2017 11:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:The problem with "racial genetics," regardless of whether there's supporting evidence, is that there are LOTS of White people with <85 IQs (tens of millions), and mothers who beat them, and they aren't "gang rats." The whole idea that Black people are violent ne'er-do-wells is truly racist in the real sense of the word. The problem is we don't have enough jobs for stupid people; people who can only sew shirts & hoe lettuce. Or pick up trash along the freeway, run a jackhammer and clear brush. This whole diversity, culture Get-outta-jail-free card, and basic human Rights bullshit makes finding solutions almost impossible.
We have those jobs, but so many people in our culture preach "don't dig the ditch, tell the ditch diggers how to dig the ditch"

We have literally one person in the media (Mike Rowe) trying to extoll the virtues of the real working class. Everything else runs the gamut from striving to have a management job all the way up to "I'M GOING TO MAKE IT AND BE FAMOUS"

There is nothing wrong with being a technician. People don't even realize that they'll probably make better money in a trade than they will by being a faceless office drone
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 12:01 pm

California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:The problem with "racial genetics," regardless of whether there's supporting evidence, is that there are LOTS of White people with <85 IQs (tens of millions), and mothers who beat them, and they aren't "gang rats." The whole idea that Black people are violent ne'er-do-wells is truly racist in the real sense of the word. The problem is we don't have enough jobs for stupid people; people who can only sew shirts & hoe lettuce. Or pick up trash along the freeway, run a jackhammer and clear brush. This whole diversity, culture Get-outta-jail-free card, and basic human Rights bullshit makes finding solutions almost impossible.
We have those jobs, but so many people in our culture preach "don't dig the ditch, tell the ditch diggers how to dig the ditch"

We have literally one person in the media (Mike Rowe) trying to extoll the virtues of the real working class. Everything else runs the gamut from striving to have a management job all the way up to "I'M GOING TO MAKE IT AND BE FAMOUS"

There is nothing wrong with being a technician. People don't even realize that they'll probably make better money in a trade than they will by being a faceless office drone
This. I'm a big fan of Mike Rowe, and there is nobody else doing what he does, unfortunately.

Everybody thinks they're going to roll into a C-suite at some point, just for being there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't ask me to tell you what I think if you don't plan on actually responding to it.
Leaving a child in the indoctrinational care of a subpar mother doesn't cure a damn thing. If you're going to go this route, advocate for forced contraception, or removing children from the care of losers. (I think your religion prevents you from stating those obvious solutions.)

Straw man. You didn't even read it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I'm not reading it a forth time to see if you had some subtle 4D chess solution in there.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Dand wrote:No welfare unless you voluntarily become sterilized. Could fix this problem in a generation even if it starts a war.
GrumpyCatFace wrote: I did not get a low score, and I don't think that the test is racist.

The reason that blacks would score lower is cultural, not genetic. They aren't presented with the same sort of quick-thinking, geometric problem-solving, and vocabulary-intense education or environments as children. My dad gave me algebra problems on a whiteboard when I was in elementary school.
So you're not calling the tests racist but are saying that the studies ignored educational background?
Exactly. Not only educational background, but cultural factors and home situations as well. And then extrapolating some half-understood DNA studies on top of it, leads to a sterling example of brilliance, such as our beloved StA.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Leaving a child in the indoctrinational care of a subpar mother doesn't cure a damn thing. If you're going to go this route, advocate for forced contraception, or removing children from the care of losers. (I think your religion prevents you from stating those obvious solutions.)

I'm not reading it a forth time to see if you had some subtle 4D chess solution in there.

You obviously did not even read it one time. It's lazy to demand somebody present an argument only to respond with some platitude and insult.