New York City has an integration problem.

Speaker to Animals

Re: New York City has an integration problem.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Uh huh. GCF illustrates why we still have these festering social problems.
You are such a fucking toon. Every time you start making a coherent point, you jump ship into some bullshit genetic nonsense that you don't understand, to try and justify your racial superiority fantasies. Drink bleach, subfag. :violin:

Where did I "jump into genetic nonsense"? I relayed an argument made by another person, and you responded with a tantrum. You illustrated exactly why we can't solve these problems. It's people like you that keep us from even stating the facts.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:The problem with "racial genetics," regardless of whether there's supporting evidence, is that there are LOTS of White people with <85 IQs (millions), and mothers who beat them, and they aren't "gang rats." The whole idea that Black people are violent ne'er-do-wells is truly racist in the real sense of the word. The problem is we don't have enough jobs for stupid people; people who can only sew shirts & hoe lettuce. Or pick up trash along the freeway, run a jackhammer and clear brush. This whole diversity bullshit, culture Get-outta-jail-free card, and basic human Rights crap makes finding solutions almost impossible.

His argument was more along the lines that it's the combination of a lower IQ with one of those so-called warrior genes that predisposes somebody to it.

Blacks do in fact have a lower average IQ, and whites who have IQs in that range also show a higher propensity to crime (just not necessarily violent crime). They also do in fact possess those warrior genes at a pretty high frequency compared to other races.

I think that may describe some of it, but I think it has more to do with tribalism than anything else.

We were not very different until the high middle ages when we evolved a new set of genetic behavior that led to the middle class, future planning, etc. This is how we escaped the Malthusian trap. But the Europeans on the borderlands were still tribal well into the 18th century (especially Ireland and Scotland). They exported that tribalism to America which still exists to some extent today in Appalachia. The average IQ of those subgroups also lags behind the rest of the European peoples. I personally think the increase in average IQ is the result of civilization rather than the cause of it. But I am not sure how to prove that.

I don't think civilized behavior is something you can necessarily do naturally. People can learn it and sort of live with it, but it's not natural for everybody. Really, there are only two groups of people who have built these high-tech, complex societies (Europeans and East Asians). If these two groups of humans disappeared, you better believe things would devolve back to a pre-industrial state.

The problem with clowns like GCF is that he places a value judgment on this. He thinks by admitting these facts, we are saying one group of people is superior than another. It belies his own racism that he thinks that way and seeks to stamp out discussion of these facts more than anything.

Having a higher average IQ does not make one race better than the other, and it doesn't even necessarily lead towards a more advanced civilization. East Asians have a higher IQ than us. Our average IQ is to them what the average African IQ is to Europeans. But having that higher IQ didn't result in them having a better civilization. The quality of life isn't better there. They don't have more justice than we do. They didn't even discover the scientific method on their own. There's more to it than just raw intelligence.

In truth, every race has unique advantages and disadvantages. You have to be willing to actually look at the facts so you can capitalize on advantages and mitigate those disadvantages, however.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:40 am

There are about a million other reasons that blacks would score lower on standardized IQ tests, and some serious issues with those fucking tests in the first place. If you'd ever taken one, you'd see why. In addition, we just sequenced the human genome about 10 years ago. We don't know a fucking thing about it, and there's reason to believe that it's only a tiny fraction of the overall puzzle. You're using pseudoscience along with a healthy dose of fucking Stupid to back up your underlying thesis that somehow your chosen "race" is superior.

Don't pretend to hide behind 'facts' all of a sudden, and get philosophically distant. We see you clearly, moron.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 10:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:There are about a million other reasons that blacks would score lower on standardized IQ tests, and some serious issues with those fucking tests in the first place. If you'd ever taken one, you'd see why. In addition, we just sequenced the human genome about 10 years ago. We don't know a fucking thing about it, and there's reason to believe that it's only a tiny fraction of the overall puzzle. You're using pseudoscience along with a healthy dose of fucking Stupid to back up your underlying thesis that somehow your chosen "race" is superior.

Don't pretend to hide behind 'facts' all of a sudden, and get philosophically distant. We see you clearly, moron.

It's around the world, man. They also normalize the questions and data to account for differences like that, and frankly, your excuses wouldn't matter with respect to the greater point. The very fact that they score in that range on these tests is what leads them to making poor decisions. Put another way: a person who scores in that range on an IQ test is far more likely to make criminal decisions and less likely to consider the long-term consequences. A person who scores even lower is unlikely to think about trying to take advantage of others so there seems to be a cut-off just below that 80 mark. Somewhere around 90 people begin to become more likely to be able to think ahead about consequences. The reasons why people would score like this are moot with respect to the fact that the vast majority of criminals fall in that category.

Secondly, they score low even in Africa, relative to one another. They have a lower average IQ than us just as we have a lower average IQ than East Asians.

You are the one who makes a value judgment on that, not me. I don't even think this accounts for most of the criminality in populations of African descent -- a trend you cannot deny. This tribal behavior is apparent wherever they exist in large numbers, be it in Africa, the Americas, or even Europe. Simple parsimony would suggest there exists a reason other than "systemic racism" or whatever. This is everywhere.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

No "warrior genes" arguments, please; that's bullshit at the highest levels.

If we're going to talk genetics, there aren't even "races," only phenotypes. The argument can't be: the phenotype of Black people is inherently programmed for civil failure, therefore we can't do anything. WTF? Crappy "culture" combined with low opportunity are only made marginally worse by too much stupidity.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:No "warrior genes" arguments, please; that's bullshit at the highest levels.

If we're going to talk genetics, there aren't even "races," only phenotypes. The argument can't be: the phenotype of Black people is inherently programmed for civil failure, therefore we can't do anything. WTF? Crappy "culture" combined with low opportunity are only made marginally worse by too much stupidity.

That's not the argument. You are strawmanning the guy. I suggest you listen to his argument. I didn't say I agree these factors account for most of the criminality.

I do, however, think tribal behavior is quite genetic, hence why you could still see it in Appalachian as well as Scottish and Irish populations well into the previous century.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

Dude, we don't debate other people's opinions, we debate our own. Clear this up by stating what YOU think would be a solution for inner-city Black failure?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Dand

Post by Dand » Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:There are about a million other reasons that blacks would score lower on standardized IQ tests, and some serious issues with those fucking tests in the first place. If you'd ever taken one, you'd see why. In addition, we just sequenced the human genome about 10 years ago. We don't know a fucking thing about it, and there's reason to believe that it's only a tiny fraction of the overall puzzle. You're using pseudoscience along with a healthy dose of fucking Stupid to back up your underlying thesis that somehow your chosen "race" is superior.

So did you get a low score or were you too worried to even take the test?

No one here is saying that IQ determines someone's worth. I'm surprised to see you actually use the "the test is racist" line here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:Dude, we don't debate other people's opinions, we debate our own. Clear this up by stating what YOU think would be a solution for inner-city Black failure?

I think the lower average IQ definitely leads more of them to make poor decisions, including criminality, but that can be mitigated through effective socialization.

I think the tribalism is the real problem, and we make it worse through democratic party policies that essentially create sexual selection for the very worst behaviors. They will never develop as a group under a system of welfare, child support, and single-mothers banging the biggest thugs that will have sex with them.

I think what Tommy Sotomayor said is a huge part of the problem, but not the cause of it. It's merely what holds them back.

Like most things, I think our race's pathological altruism blinds us to the harm we inflict on other groups of people while compelling us to make things worse.

Looking back at the example of how the Germanic people of Northern Europe evolved these behaviors that led to a high-trust civilization built upon what would become our middle class, I think it is apparent that the last thing that anybody needs are public policies that encourage women to have children with unfit men and depend upon the dole to raise them. What happens is that these women outbreed women with genetics that are better adapted towards a high-trust society, and those women breed based upon their most base impulses (it's usually just an unintended pregnancy with some thug). This is not a problem unique to any race in America. It will eventually ruin whites as well.

I think what led to our current civilization began with an aristocracy that was so brutal that only the smartest members could survive who could engage in the most sophisticated future-planning. Because they were stuck in the secular cycle of population booms until they hit the Malthusian trap, followed by a rapid decline and social turmoil, members of the aristocracy would constantly fall out of the higher social order into what would become the middle class in our own time. The alleles that predisposed them to future-planning and putting more resources towards the welfare of their children than themselves spread throughout that middling class every time internecine conflict pushed many of them down in status and forced them to marry lower than they otherwise would.

Eventually that genetic predisposition began to dominate and spread across Northern Europe, beginning chiefly in England and Netherlands. This led to our escaping the Malthusian trap since families with this predisposition were able to save more for the future, and prepare their offspring to deal with tough times, as well as improve their ability to compete. Once the Malthusian trap was escaped in the late middle ages, we began to develop new ideas about government, philosophy, and science.

Consider the fact that the knowledge of how we built the greatest civilization in history is hardly a secret. Africa has more resources than Europe. They know on paper what they have to do to copy our success, but they cannot do it even though many of their nations have desperately tried to do so. Just knowing about science and political philosophy doesn't somehow make it possible to do these things. Most people need to break out of the earlier tribal behaviors.

But that's an evolutionary step, and it goes both ways. We are setting ourselves up to evolve to a more tribal state with these marxist social policies too.

For people of African descent to evolve this stuff, we have to stop fucking with them. Look at what we do in Africa, for example. We flood their markets with free grains and other supplies so that they don't have to learn to plan for shortages. They never actually escaped the Malthusian trap. We just pull them out of it along with us, which is fine, but you can't then expect them to behave like people who did that on their own.

Africans also are a very tribal people. Tribal people don't think in the same terms as people who evolved into complex societies. Ideas like justice for all don't matter as much. They seek what is best for their tribe over the other tribes. This propensity manifests in America in black communities in the form of gangs. It still manifests in Appalachia to some extent between family clans.

If you want a group of people to transition from a tribal behavior to more civilized behavior, you need for sexual selection to favor the people who exhibit those traits. Likewise, if you want more tribal behavior, you need sexual selection to favor more tribal people. Right now, our government imposes social policies that GREATLY favor reproduction by people who cannot plan for their future and are more thuggish by nature. It's not just blacks but whites too. The difference is that they have most blacks locked down on vote plantations where these policies can do the most harm, and blacks were already coming from a tribal background in the not-so-distant past.

So given that basis, I think the solution to these problems will take probably many generations. It involves abolishing things like financial incentives to become a single parent. It involves requiring people to get jobs and to think about the consequences of their sexual behavior. If you have sex with people who are irresponsible and demonstrate maladaptation to civilized society, then you should not then be rewarded with child support and all kinds of public assistance. I have no problem with helping the kids. I have no problem with subsidized day care and schooling. Other than that, the consequences of your sexual decisions should fall on you. No child support. No alimony. No welfare. No public housing. Nothing but day care and maybe job training and placement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 11:24 am

Dand wrote:

So did you get a low score or were you too worried to even take the test?

No one here is saying that IQ determines someone's worth. I'm surprised to see you actually use the "the test is racist" line here.
I did not get a low score, and I don't think that the test is racist.

The reason that blacks would score lower is cultural, not genetic. They aren't presented with the same sort of quick-thinking, geometric problem-solving, and vocabulary-intense education or environments as children. My dad gave me algebra problems on a whiteboard when I was in elementary school.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0