New York City has an integration problem.

kybkh

Re: New York City has an integration problem.

Post by kybkh » Tue May 02, 2017 5:14 am

Why do I love this story so much??

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 am

kybkh wrote:Why do I love this story so much??

Sound like Jbird. When white liberals do it, it can't possibly be racist.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 7:22 am

Yep.

The parents have a point, though. I was one of the kids in the 80s that got bussed an hour across town to go to a gang-infested junior high school. It was pretty bad there.

Call it racist if you want, but these minority communities should deal with their bullshit first before they demand to unleash their gang-banging children on children who actually have a future. Somebody needs to just say it. I think the problem here is how people scream racist whenever anybody speaks the truth about it.

This shit sucks. Nobody wants their kids to be exposed to these violent little hoodrats. Not even the parents who live in those minority communities who care. We have to deal with the crime and violence before we can do anything higher-level like education tweaks. You can't educate a bunch of violent little bastards until you somehow reform them. Fix that shit first.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You can't educate a bunch of violent little bastards until you somehow reform them. Fix that shit first.
They're not a lost cause until Middle School then the culture of disrespect takes over from their peers.

Homeschooling, military school, self-paced online education, apprenticeship. There are plenty of solutions but no way to implement them: pushback from Teacher's unions, no funding for apprenticeships, claims of racism.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You can't educate a bunch of violent little bastards until you somehow reform them. Fix that shit first.
They're not a lost cause until Middle School then the culture of disrespect takes over from their peers.

Homeschooling, military school, self-paced online education, apprenticeship. There are plenty of solutions but no way to implement them: pushback from Teacher's unions, no funding for apprenticeships, claims of racism.

It concerns me that, in the case of people of African descent, this happens everywhere their population masses, at all times. What if the gang-banging and violence is normal? People of African descent all behave pretty much the same everywhere in the world. You can't argue that blacks in Britain have some long history of oppression, and yet they do pretty much the same things there. In fact, in no place that I know of where they exist in large numbers does this not happen.

Perhaps if we dispense with the political correctness and tried to look at things objectively, regardless of our feelings, then we could begin to come up with viable solutions.

Stephan Molyneux suggested the main reason for criminality in the black community stems from the confluence of a lower average IQ and relatively high frequencies of the warrior genes (MAOA and CDH13). He argues the sweet spot for criminality is an IQ around 80, which we know a much larger portion of the African population shares. Such a person may possess the intelligence to think about committing crimes to get ahead, but not enough intelligence to properly understand the potential risks involved and long-term consequences. Add to that the hypothetical genes that predispose one to violent solutions to confrontations and you could have a much higher percentage of that demographic predisposed towards violence and violent crime. The solutions he presents he based upon that more objective basis.

He may be right or wrong here, but I think he takes the more effective strategy in trying to deal with the problem.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

It concerns me that, in the case of people of African descent, this happens everywhere their population masses, at all times. What if the gang-banging and violence is normal? People of African descent all behave pretty much the same everywhere in the world. You can't argue that blacks in Britain have some long history of oppression, and yet they do pretty much the same things there. In fact, in no place that I know of where they exist in large numbers does this not happen.

Perhaps if we dispense with the political correctness and tried to look at things objectively, regardless of our feelings, then we could begin to come up with viable solutions.

Stephan Molyneux suggested the main reason for criminality in the black community stems from the confluence of a lower average IQ and relatively high frequencies of the warrior genes (MAOA and CDH13). He argues the sweet spot for criminality is an IQ around 80, which we know a much larger portion of the African population shares. Such a person may possess the intelligence to think about committing crimes to get ahead, but not enough intelligence to properly understand the potential risks involved and long-term consequences. Add to that the hypothetical genes that predispose one to violent solutions to confrontations and you could have a much higher percentage of that demographic predisposed towards violence and violent crime. The solutions he presents he based upon that more objective basis.

He may be right or wrong here, but I think he takes the more effective strategy in trying to deal with the problem.
I don't think its as much of a race problem as it is a matriarchal society problem combined with a culture of female violence. Black mamas beat their children and abuse and berate them more than any other group. This, combined with the absolute lack of any males in their lives on top of the desperation and poverty that exists in black neighborhoods, sets the boys up for failure. By middle school you have ghetto hood rats in the school to prison pipeline. Then, since the women don't need a man to help raise children because of welfare and child support lies, the cycle continues.

Everyone in the world should listen to Tommy Sotomeyor

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

We have a nice discussion about societal problems, then you shit the bed and jump off into some racial genetics bullshit. This is why we can't have nice things. :character-cartman:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 am

Uh huh. GCF illustrates why we still have these festering social problems.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Uh huh. GCF illustrates why we still have these festering social problems.
You are such a fucking toon. Every time you start making a coherent point, you jump ship into some bullshit genetic nonsense that you don't understand, to try and justify your racial superiority fantasies. Drink bleach, subfag. :violin:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 10:26 am

The problem with "racial genetics," regardless of whether there's supporting evidence, is that there are LOTS of White people with <85 IQs (tens of millions), and mothers who beat them, and they aren't "gang rats." The whole idea that Black people are violent ne'er-do-wells is truly racist in the real sense of the word. The problem is we don't have enough jobs for stupid people; people who can only sew shirts & hoe lettuce. Or pick up trash along the freeway, run a jackhammer and clear brush. This whole diversity, culture Get-outta-jail-free card, and basic human Rights bullshit makes finding solutions almost impossible.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change