Yale Hunger Strike

Ex-California

Yale Hunger Strike

Post by Ex-California » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:10 am

Members of the Yale College Republicans hosted a barbecue Friday right next to where members of the Local 33 graduate student union participated in a hunger strike, the New Haven Register reports.

The College Republicans served a meal of barbecued beef, baked beans and corn to those on the plaza, just a few feet from the tent Local 33 had erected to house hunger strikers protesting the school’s decision not to negotiate a contract.

The union chapter said it wants the hunger strike to be a source of joy, and invited others to join in when one of their members got too hungry. “Instead of eating your lunch, sit with us and lift our spirits,” reads a flier Local 33 distributed on campus earlier this week. “When one of us cannot continue, come take our place.”

I like the last line. It's a fake hunter strike. When one of these fatso's blood sugar goes wacko because it missed lunch they call the local buffet and have one of their comrades paged so that fatso can stand in on the "hunger line' for a while. :roflmao:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/29/yale- ... er-strike/
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Re: Yale Hunger Strike

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:34 am

I like how the Republicans just set up a barbeque right next to them. :lol:
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 am

This makes me so happy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:42 am

Do you think when the hunger strikers get tired and tap out, they stock up on some barbeque? College protesting is serious and hard work, and it requires a full stomach.
Shikata ga nai

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:44 am

I think taking turns in a fake hunger strike is all the evidence you need to know that the left is done.

Man, I would never forget the taste of those ribs for as long as I lived.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:53 am

The longest I have gone without food was something like four days. Starving actually hurts a lot. I don't think these leftists have it in them to do it willingly.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The longest I have gone without food was something like four days. Starving actually hurts a lot. I don't think these leftists have it in them to do it willingly.
Why did you go without food for four days?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:02 am

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The longest I have gone without food was something like four days. Starving actually hurts a lot. I don't think these leftists have it in them to do it willingly.
Why did you go without food for four days?

The family court judge awarded my ex-wife about half of my income, which was the money the VA gives to disabled veterans. Meanwhile, she was able to get food stamps because she didn't have to count half of my income towards her income. But I was not allowed to deduct half my income when applying for food stamps. So I was basically starving because the state said I was making enough money to buy food while the state was stealing half of my income to give to princess.

After paying my bills, I had about $100 dollars each month to spend on food and necessities.

It's pretty common. Welcome to feminism.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:04 am

That is fucked up. I'm sorry you had to deal with that shit.
Shikata ga nai