UN drafts proposal for replacement immigration

TheReal_ND

Re: UN drafts proposal for replacement immigration

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:45 pm

I for one think Ivanka's got a point. We definitely do need to talk about refugees.

https://nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/polit ... 0&referer=
WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump, juggling dual roles of White House adviser and daughter of the president, said in an interview aired on Wednesday that the United States might need to admit more refugees from Syria, a pointed public departure from one of her father’s bedrock populist positions

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Let me hypothesize for a moment...

Trump previously lived in a glass bubble surrounded by toadies. He had decades to come to the erroneous conclusion that he was brilliant, handsome, clever, witty & wise, with nothing but a few bankruptcies to prove otherwise. (Remember, I think he's Meta.) Even while running his campaign, his Metatude took over, he still was never faced with true competence. THEN, he got exposed to some REAL brilliant, handsome, clever, witty & wise individuals that had got to their positions of power due to their legitimate prowess, and Trump was BLOWN AWAY. He lost his total confidence. He told himself he would do as he always does, which is take the advice of people who know better than him...

That's what happened. He needed to keep Bannon, but Bannon is probably a doofus, and couldn't stack up to what the other side was playing.

Trump, dude, give me a call.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Let me hypothesize for a moment...

Trump previously lived in a glass bubble surrounded by toadies. He had decades to come to the erroneous conclusion that he was brilliant, handsome, clever, witty & wise, with nothing but a few bankruptcies to prove otherwise. (Remember, I think he's Meta.) Even while running his campaign, his Metatude took over, he still was never faced with true competence. THEN, he got exposed to some REAL brilliant, handsome, clever, witty & wise individuals that had got to their positions of power due to their legitimate prowess, and Trump was BLOWN AWAY. He lost his total confidence. He told himself he would do as he always does, which is take the advice of people who know better than him...

That's what happened. He needed to keep Bannon, but Bannon is probably a doofus, and couldn't stack up to what the other side was playing.

Trump, dude, give me a call.
WTH? What pivot? Where's this pivot? Assad made a dodo and he got slapped for it. What is the big deal?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:40 pm

16? :lol:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 pm

California wrote:16? :lol:
Yeah that dude has a 16 year old child, but that it.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:This has been the plan since the globalists took over in the late 1990s.
Why then? Why not sooner? Why not later?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:16 pm

The more affluent the society, the lower the birth rate tends to be. What the projection seems to be assuming, is that large parts of the globe over the next 80 or so years will become increasingly affluent, and therefore its population less inclined to have several children.

Not getting your headline, though, nuke. "UN drafts proposal for replacement migration"? Yeah, they're discussing replacement migration...but drafting a proposal?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:38 pm

an act of putting forward or stating something for consideration

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
https://www.un.org/esa/population/publi ... ration.htm

I don't get it, we're talking about all the jobs that are going to go away from automation, already like 1/3+ of the US working age population is "not in the labor pool", I presume similar for most developed nations at this point... so why TF do we need to import new workers from 3rd world nations - to fill vanishing jobs?

Why not make the people on our welfare rolls take those jobs, maybe still subsidize them - but less, and let those 3rd world people "fix" their own countries (or populate themselves to starvation)?

F**k-em, we've got our own problems, we don't want theirs too.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:an act of putting forward or stating something for consideration
I know what it means. If fertility rates keep plummeting, migration's a rational solution. Where that migration comes from, and that's it's not the only solution, seperate issues, but that it may be a solution.... so obvious a fact that I wonder why anyone bothered wasting digitial ink on it.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.