Doing Math Requires a License in Oregon

Martin Hash

Re: Doing Math Requires a License in Oregon

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 am

doc_loliday wrote:My disagreement is that he is asserting that the 1st amendment is only to be used for criticizing the government. That's just part of it. We should be able to hate or mock anyone we like, so long as we don't threaten them in any way.
ditto

p.s. Can you imagine what life would be like if anybody at any time could "Safe Space" you? Or take you to court? Or, worse, sic the Violence-Of-The-State on your ass because you said the word "nigger"?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 am

Imagine if an unlicensed guy was doing math. What if he accidentally divided by zero? He could turn his whole neighborhood into a sinkhole
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:22 am

heydaralon wrote:Imagine if an unlicensed guy was doing math. What if he accidentally divided by zero? He could turn his whole neighborhood into a sinkhole
Apparently, people with Engineering degrees in Oregon have no job title? A janitor without an engineering degree can call himself a "Sanitation Engineer," but heaven forbid some guy who sweated out four years, or more with a Masters, claims to be an "engineer." Fine that SOB $500.

Fuck PEs in Oregon. You hear that Oregon, I'm a PE in Washington and I say FUCK YOU!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change