Berkeley Live Stream

Okeefenokee

Re: Berkeley Live Stream

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Not picking nine. It's like you want to lose th infowar.

I just want to bang Lauren Southern with a Pepe shirt on. I had to pick a third box so I went with the first one.
If there isn't an SJW angle against single guys, there needs to be one. I need a reason to hate your availability for righteous reasons.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Yeah there is. It's called polygamy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah there is. It's called polygamy.

:lol:

Because one wife is not enough drama?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Truth
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 pm

de officiis wrote:

At Berkeley? Nobody goes there to get a decent education any longer. It's a joke now. That's just it. Most of the formerly elite universities are complete jokes now. They are cultural marxist training camps, teaching fake science and communist ideology.

The ones that are still good are catching a lot of heat too. Look at what happened to University of Chicago when they told SJWs to take a hike, for instance.
Let's hope the alumni catch on and stop funding some of these places. I heard Missouri U. was having some issues like that.

They are not. It's crazy. These people are true believers.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/u ... oogle.com/

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 pm

For students in Berkeley, are all these protests disrupting their final exam schedules? It seems pretty fucked if you are studying for a differential equations test or something and people are throwing m80s and bottles as you are walking to the library. I though the point of school was to pass your classes so you could get a decent fucking job, not to get involved with identity politics dipshits and vandalize shit. I feel like people have lost sight of what college is for. You don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars at college to be exposed to new views. You can join any number of online groups for that. The point of school is to prepare you for the workforce so you can be self sufficient. If I was a studious person actually interested in that, I would stay the fuck away from Berkeley right now.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm

heydaralon wrote:For students in Berkeley, are all these protests disrupting their final exam schedules? It seems pretty fucked if you are studying for a differential equations test or something and people are throwing m80s and bottles as you are walking to the library. I though the point of school was to pass your classes so you could get a decent fucking job, not to get involved with identity politics dipshits and vandalize shit. I feel like people have lost sight of what college is for. You don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars at college to be exposed to new views. You can join any number of online groups for that. The point of school is to prepare you for the workforce so you can be self sufficient. If I was a studious person actually interested in that, I would stay the fuck away from Berkeley right now.
The University itself has beefed up security and the police have set up no go zones around the campus. It's in the town where the problems come from.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Damn. Are the people destroying the town residents there or do they live in the surrounding area? Thats the problem with all these BLM riots. Once the smoke clears, you realize that you still have to live there. Fuck.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Its a downtown artsy fartsy area, those are the cosplayers by amd large. This is why the police are standing down. It's basically on defensive ground. Patriot forces are invading enemy territory and running roughshod, while the Snowflakes are posture as the aggressors, this one of their strongholds.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:26 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Truth
Totally. I feel sorry for FLDS dudes
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session