Transexual Questions

heydaralon

Re: Transexual Questions

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Who is the target audience for that show???

People who are already well versed in science are not going to watch it, because it is mind numbingly bad and unscientific. People who know nothing about science, will walk away from the show knowing nothing, because rapping about tumblr buzzwords is not really science either. Who would benefit from watching this?
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

It's on Netflix. Gen X and millennials are letting their children watch it. If they have any.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Seriously this drives people to hate these people. Like I dont have a problem, if a dude went to all that trouble and wants to be called Kathy, I'll call a dude Kathy. As for sex with them. Im married and my vows are not fluid and cover the spectrum. Besides whats the point? I dont think trans people persue random casual sex. There has to exist some deep emotional connection. You do know that post op the sensation is minimal they cant achieve orgasm? For the most part they are neutered.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 pm

clubgop wrote:Seriously this drives people to hate these people. Like I dont have a problem, if a dude went to all that trouble and wants to be called Kathy, I'll call a dude Kathy. As for sex with them. Im married and my vows are not fluid and cover the spectrum. Besides whats the point? I dont think trans people persue random casual sex. There has to exist some deep emotional connection. You do know that post op the sensation is minimal they cant achieve orgasm? For the most part they are neutered.
Fuck off jew.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's on Netflix. Gen X and millennials are letting their children watch it. If they have any.
Yeah no they arent. For themselves whatever but their children they know it's fucking poison.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:07 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:Seriously this drives people to hate these people. Like I dont have a problem, if a dude went to all that trouble and wants to be called Kathy, I'll call a dude Kathy. As for sex with them. Im married and my vows are not fluid and cover the spectrum. Besides whats the point? I dont think trans people persue random casual sex. There has to exist some deep emotional connection. You do know that post op the sensation is minimal they cant achieve orgasm? For the most part they are neutered.
Fuck off jew.
Except you Nuke, that time you fucked a tranny and claimed to come she wasnt faking it, there feel better?

Listen when we say that your wife castrated you we didnt mean that literally. Drink water in between the moonshine.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Can you imagine some five year old watching Bill Nye's show and learning about handjobs and drag queens? If that's science than Jerry Sandusky should have gotten a fucking grant from NASA by now.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:19 pm

clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fuck off jew.
Except you Nuke, that time you fucked a tranny and claimed to come she wasnt faking it, there feel better?

Listen when we say that your wife castrated you we didnt mean that literally. Drink water in between the moonshine.

Fuck off kike
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
DB is Jewish? Is that what we are on about?

Because we are not having an argument. I could care less about trans and you secretly, well not so secretly want to fuck them. Cool, but for me? It's a no, dog.