What I Don't Understand About Being Called Racist

kybkh

Re: What I Don't Understand About Being Called Racist

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You're the only person on this forum inbred enough to spam your own thread with BBC.
I used to be worried about the Russians but now I am worried about Pepe.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:39 pm

On que:

A recent string of robberies on BART trains took a frightening turn when dozens of juveniles swarmed an Oakland station over the weekend and commandeered a train car, forcing passengers to hand over bags and cell phones and leaving at least two with head injuries, witnesses told the transit agency

The images cannot be shared publicly, she said, because the suspects appear to be minors.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/articl ... 094745.php
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:04 pm

kybkh wrote:On que:

A recent string of robberies on BART trains took a frightening turn when dozens of juveniles swarmed an Oakland station over the weekend and commandeered a train car, forcing passengers to hand over bags and cell phones and leaving at least two with head injuries, witnesses told the transit agency

The images cannot be shared publicly, she said, because the suspects appear to be minors.

Best news all day. Hopefully it's the start of a new trend.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:09 pm

kybkh wrote:Gen-Xers in particular grew up wanting to be black. I am not talking about Cosby black, I am talking about Snoop Dogg black. Kids in my subruban neighborhood went out of their way to befriend black gang members to be seen as cool.

In the 90's the surest way to get laid was to be gangsta. All we listened to was gangster rap and Outkast. I attended 5 different high schools in between 92-97 and it was the same everywhere.

So, what changed? How have we become more racist?

That was my experience as well. Huge gains were made in relations in the late 90s. Then around 10 years ago, they started telling children that all white people were racist, they started hyping up every racist occurrence, and many that were not. Black people were told that the so called good whites were actually in it to pillage their culture, rather than what it appeared to be, that is, just a bunch of white kids that were eager to make friends other black kids. Obama being elected was probably the worst thing imaginable, as evidenced by the push for segregation whenever possible, because soon after we were told that black people must must have the option to live in their own dorms, separate from white people, that their food shouldn't be made by white people, and their dress shouldn't be emulated. All of this made black people angry at the secret racism, and angered white people who had nothing but good intentions. And as you know, all of this is somehow supposed to make us unified. I guess, the message is, someday we'll all be equal, but not right now. The craziest thing of all is how they turned the message of treat everyone the same, as code for racist. Of course, real racists must love the turn of events, now that black white relations are deteriorating so rapidly. Divide and conquer I guess.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote: ...Of course, real racists must love the turn of events, now that black white relations are deteriorating so rapidly. Divide and conquer I guess.
Racism is real, and yes Blacks have a much harder time of it. It's bad, and it destroys people and no mistake.

But there is this talk of racism via ones micro expressions that started about 10-20 years ago, made me pissed. Come on people. Just grow the f*** up. There are always going to be people looking for a reason to hate, and to hurt, others. And, if you want some hateful micro expressions, see me before my morning coffee. This is just petty nonsense.

So yes, racists, excuse makers, and idiots do use racism to avoid responsibility, to confuse the issues, to divide and conquer. It also makes it harder to figure out when it is real racism and whinnying.
Last edited by jbird4049 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm

I'm racist. AMA

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Are cargo shorts okay to sport when you racism?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Are cargo shorts okay to sport when you racism?
Correct

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:40 pm

kybkh wrote:On que:

Does something make you think that these "juveniles" or "minors" may have some other more obvious and distinguishable characteristics, kybkh? :think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "