What I Don't Understand About Being Called Racist

kybkh

Re: What I Don't Understand About Being Called Racist

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Let's face facts: Kentucky was wearing Bugle Boy cargo pants, suspenders, and pastel shirts with a Breakfast Club hat.
I was too young for Breakfast Club. I still can't relate.

Me, I was just cut the tags off my Lee's and told everybody they were Tommy Hilfiger. It didn't matter much being a jock but my close friends would still bust my balls. Only cargo pants I ever wore were shorts and I got those in my mid 20's.

Whatever bitches. God Damn I wish some of you mother fuckers would show up at Charlie Vettiner Park with your crew cause then I'd let you talk shit all you want through your toothless gums.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Keep talking shit and we will show up and throw you in the pond with the swan and the ducks.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Hoover Deuce bitch...anytime

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:58 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Flynnfag wrote: I swear once Flynn PMs me your real identity I real ruin you
Meh. Just be making the rubble bounce around now.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:14 pm

kybkh wrote:
PICK THIS CLIP UP AT THE 4:25 MARK NOW!!!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm

You're the only person on this forum inbred enough to spam your own thread with BBC.