Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

clubgop

Re: Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:21 am

The New York Times got 132,000 new subscriptions within 3 weeks of his election win.
I knew the NYT were bad off but I didnt know they were that bad off. They are bragging about 132k in 3 weeks? You silly limey bastard have no idea the vastness of this country or how tightly packed they are in NYC. You could go to the top of the NYT building light bowling pins on fire, light 3 year olds on fire, or whatever the fuck you juggle with do your act and as the grand finale, let all the items you juggled fall into the crowd below, you would hit more than 132k in those 5 mins.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:Looks like I'm eating your lunch, cuck.
Whatever helps you man. It's a pretty day out. Spring has sprung.
Yet, your the only one getting fucked.
I just ate a big ol' cheesesteak for lunch. Sat outside, in a cool breeze with a cold soda pop to drink, and watched the girls go by.

How's the MRE?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Whatever helps you man. It's a pretty day out. Spring has sprung.
I just ate a big ol' cheesesteak for lunch. Sat outside, in a cool breeze with a cold soda pop to drink, and watched the girls go by.

How's the MRE?
Ok I guess. Certainly better than a fucking Cleveland cheesteak. You forgot where I live, I can get a better cheesesteak at any pizza joint or greasy spoon around here that make you turn bulimic just to have a real one. Haven't had an MRE in near a decade, but you know the theme of this thread is you whistling past the graveyard thinking its the early 90's and a Clinton dynasty is just around the corner and Cleveland was a relevant city, so maybe Ill play along. Did you about that new band Third Eye Blind? Great music sure to change the landscape of rock forever. :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

How's the MRE?
Ok I guess. Certainly better than a fucking Cleveland cheesteak. You forgot where I live, I can get a better cheesesteak at any pizza joint or greasy spoon around here that make you turn bulimic just to have a real one. Haven't had an MRE in near a decade, but you know the theme of this thread is you whistling past the graveyard thinking its the early 90's and a Clinton dynasty is just around the corner and Cleveland was a relevant city, so maybe Ill play along. Did you about that new band Third Eye Blind? Great music sure to change the landscape of rock forever. :roll:
I guess I do forget where you live... Last I saw, you dropped a hint about being stationed in the great ME somewheres. That's what I was teasing you about.

If not, then welcome back to civilization. But that does make your insane posting behavior look even more ridiculous...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

How's the MRE?
I guess I do forget where you live... Last I saw, you dropped a hint about being stationed in the great ME somewheres. That's what I was teasing you about.

If not, then welcome back to civilization. But that does make your insane posting behavior look even more ridiculous...
Last time I dropped a hint it was when Moneyball was on the best seller's list. Get a clue. Being in Cleveland talking bout civilization. An SJW that doesn't know current year, MHF is becoming once again the land of Misfit political toys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 pm

So few people think much of Cleveland, that when you come across "Cleveland pride", it's pretty funny at first.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So few people think much of Cleveland, that when you come across "Cleveland pride", it's pretty funny at first.
I detested the place, at first. I've lived in the area for 6 years now, and my opinion has certainly changed a bit. There's a lot of cool stuff around. It's moved from Least Favorite to Top 50 American Cities for me.

It's definitely on the move, over the past 2-3 years. Lots of improvements being made.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

The only thing that comes to my mind when the topic of Ohio comes up is this song.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Well, that song and this ridiculous license plate where Ohio tries to claim they invented manned flight.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, that song and this ridiculous license plate where Ohio tries to claim they invented manned flight.
Where were the Wright brothers from?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace