Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
msm has increased viewership when they should have gone out of business.

why do you think they keep gaslighting you? you're keeping their lights on as long as they pump out fake outrage.
As much as I don't like the MSM I have to say that at least they are reporting on Trump and his actions/words. The man is our president and we should be kept up to date on things.Overall, the MSM should've been like this towards Obama but then again, Obama never accused his predecessor of "wiretapping" him without any real evidence to support it. All it was, was something there to distract us from the Senate/FBI ongoing investigation on Trump's ties to Russa.
You are gonna keep peddling that bullshit. As if tjat is the only reason whu Democrats lose races. Pathetic.
That was a while after the inauguration, clown. You'll have to find a new narrative.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
As much as I don't like the MSM I have to say that at least they are reporting on Trump and his actions/words. The man is our president and we should be kept up to date on things.Overall, the MSM should've been like this towards Obama but then again, Obama never accused his predecessor of "wiretapping" him without any real evidence to support it. All it was, was something there to distract us from the Senate/FBI ongoing investigation on Trump's ties to Russa.
You are gonna keep peddling that bullshit. As if tjat is the only reason whu Democrats lose races. Pathetic.
That was a while after the inauguration, clown. You'll have to find a new narrative.
Oh, new? Like Russia Russia Russia? Is that new?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
msm has increased viewership when they should have gone out of business.

why do you think they keep gaslighting you? you're keeping their lights on as long as they pump out fake outrage.
Yeah, Russia.

#notmyczar
He could not fucking be anyways because of the government structure of the US.
Okeefenokee wrote:
katarn wrote:
Penner wrote:
Hasn't that been fairly discredited?
:lol:

Good luck with that. They still believe in the golden showers dossier.
Let the prez kink and mind your motherfucking business.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Possibly the best thing Trump has done so far is to almost single handedly save the print media. Sales and subscriptions up across the board. The New York Times got 132,000 new subscriptions within 3 weeks of his election win.
The Times isn't alone, either, as The Wall Street Journal said it saw a 300% spike in new subscribers on Nov. 9, the day after the election. And, CNBC added that Tronc—formerly known as the Tribune Publishing Company—said its portfolio of publications have seen an average bump of 29% in paid digital subscriptions since the election.
http://fortune.com/2016/11/29/new-york- ... ald-trump/

Trump is Making Satire Great Again too https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... e-ridicule
According to the latest ABC figures, the British satirical magazine Private Eye achieved its biggest ever print circulation in the second half of 2016, at a time when sketch shows in the US, such as Saturday Night Live (SNL), have also grown in popularity. Sales of Private Eye are up 9% year on year, and its Christmas issue was the biggest seller in the title’s 55-year-history, shifting 287,334 copies.
Ian Hislop, who has edited Private Eye for 3o years, believes people are more inclined to turn to satire during political upheaval, in a search for some form of release. “Rather than just being scared and saying ‘oh my God, Trump’s in’, you take it on and say ‘well, he is quite funny’, and there are also comic elements in the confusion around Brexit,” he said.

“The idea of a prime minister who wasn’t particularly keen on Brexit forcing through Brexit against an opposition who are quite keen on Brexit, you couldn’t make it up, and that’s great, that all helps. It is a golden time, but then Peter Cook, who used to own Private Eye, would say, well the really golden time of satire was Berlin in the 30s and it didn’t go so well after that.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
No looks like you and Penner will have to find a new narrative. So far 0-6 in pickup opportunities. You have yet to answer the question if liberals are so god damned smart how comes they lose so goddamned always?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:47 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No looks like you and Penner will have to find a new narrative. So far 0-6 in pickup opportunities. You have yet to answer the question if liberals are so god damned smart how comes they lose so goddamned always?
Only works if "always" is the last election. Do you remember what you ate for breakfast yesterday?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Only works if "always" is the last election. Do you remember what you ate for breakfast yesterday?
Liberal Tears. 2010,2014, over a thousand seats in Senate and House, State legislatures, and governor mansions. Only "works" if you haven't been paying attention sucking the farts of the Democratic party. "There is nothing wrong they have it well in hand." Sure, go with that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... a5ccf7e89c

Poll: Trump approval rating at an all time low, still higher than Democrats. Would win popular vote. Your crazies are running your shit and everybody sees it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Looks like I'm eating your lunch, cuck.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:10 am

clubgop wrote:Looks like I'm eating your lunch, cuck.
Whatever helps you man. It's a pretty day out. Spring has sprung.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:Looks like I'm eating your lunch, cuck.
Whatever helps you man. It's a pretty day out. Spring has sprung.
Yet, your the only one getting fucked.