Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

Hwen Hoshino

Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am

I cannot wait for it to end, some of the shrillest left authoritarians slowly going off the air got saved.

TheReal_ND

Re: Anybody else hates the Trump media viewership bump?

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:06 am

Yeah no shit. CNN probably saved their asses peddling so much fake news

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

I have no idea what this thread is about. Is it about the news media pretending to care about Trump and go "oh, shiny" when he tweets something outrageous just to get their attention away from some other shit that he is doing and/or his party is doing the same time?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Penner wrote:I have no idea what this thread is about. Is it about the news media pretending to care about Trump and go "oh, shiny" when he tweets something outrageous just to get their attention away from some other shit that he is doing and/or his party is doing the same time?
msm has increased viewership when they should have gone out of business.

why do you think they keep gaslighting you? you're keeping their lights on as long as they pump out fake outrage.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Heh. Hey kid, remember all those contributions you posted here from reddit from the media?

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:I have no idea what this thread is about. Is it about the news media pretending to care about Trump and go "oh, shiny" when he tweets something outrageous just to get their attention away from some other shit that he is doing and/or his party is doing the same time?

why do you think they keep gaslighting you? you're keeping their lights on as long as they pump out fake outrage.
As much as I don't like the MSM I have to say that at least they are reporting on Trump and his actions/words. The man is our president and we should be kept up to date on things.Overall, the MSM should've been like this towards Obama but then again, Obama never accused his predecessor of "wiretapping" him without any real evidence to support it. All it was, was something there to distract us from the Senate/FBI ongoing investigation on Trump's ties to Russa.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

As much as I don't like the MSM I have to say that at least they are reporting on Trump and his actions/words. The man is our president and we should be kept up to date on things.Overall, the MSM should've been like this towards Obama but then again, Obama never accused his predecessor of "wiretapping" him without any real evidence to support it. All it was, was something there to distract us from the Senate/FBI ongoing investigation on Trump's ties to Russa.
Yeah, Russia.

#notmyczar
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Hasn't that been fairly discredited?
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:23 pm

katarn wrote:
Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Hasn't that been fairly discredited?
:lol:

Good luck with that. They still believe in the golden showers dossier.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You are gonna keep peddling that bullshit. As if tjat is the only reason whu Democrats lose races. Pathetic.