Hey Nukedog...

TheReal_ND

Re: Hey Nukedog...

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Watching the video I posted will shed a lot of light on that question. It did for me. I'm still pissed off.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:47 pm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:19 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry
This book discusses what you are talking about. It is written by a Jewish guy. He talks about how the Holocaust and how many contemporary Jewish people, Israel, and political advocacy groups use it to push all kinds of agendas. It is a fairly interesting read, and it made the author persona non grata among his peers. The Holocaust is used politically in many ways. In American schools,
the holocaust must feature into the curriculum every school year in one way or another. On some level, I think Germany's immigration policy is a sort of misguided penance for what it did 70 years ago. And there are some Jews who inflate numbers for ideological reasons. All that being said though, we are still talking about at least 5 million dead. That is a very large number even for the 20th century.

There have been plenty of recent books that have come out that have shown that the "holocaust by bullets" actually involved more people than was previously thought. Timothy Snyder has written two books in the last ten years that have talked about this. The Romanian government killed about 250,000 Jews for instance. There are all kinds of mass graves that have been unearthed. This has nothing to do with Trump or banks or white people being evil or reparations. It is a historical event. You guys can look it up, no politics necessary.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Right well the holocaust by bullets was real. I find five million to be hard to believe because we would have bone fields like Stalingrad everywhere. In fact if you watch the documentary I posted earlier you would find that the logistics of doing this in an organized fashion are infeasible given the numbers that are ascribed to individual camps. However it's not at all infeasible that Jews, being partisan for communists and on a terror of their own, would be killed by partisans and Wehrmacht soldiers on site wherever they were found during the time of the Osfront.