10-year-old autistic boy getting arrested at school

TheReal_ND

Re: 10-year-old autistic boy getting arrested at school

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Thanks coach
Hell of a comeback. You're a fake ass tough guy. I bet in real life you're a fucking push over and a victim. You probably blame everyone for your shortcomings. You're fucking worthless.
Ok it was a joke but I don't really need a life coach. I was just suggesting that part of the reason behind the shit state of teaching in public schools is multiculturalism and added an unnecessary anecdote.

I mean how do you feel about it? Judging from your response I bet you absolutely love being demographically replaced and probably don't have any children that look like you.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Thanks coach
Hell of a comeback. You're a fake ass tough guy. I bet in real life you're a fucking push over and a victim. You probably blame everyone for your shortcomings. You're fucking worthless.
Ok it was a joke but I don't really need a life coach. I was just suggesting that part of the reason behind the shit state of teaching in public schools is multiculturalism and added an unnecessary anecdote.

I mean how do you feel about it? Judging from your response I bet you absolutely love being demographically replaced and probably don't have any children that look like you.
If we didn't have multiculturalism in America, we wouldn't be successful. There are plenty of public schools that are highly successful. What you call suggestion I would call your shitty attempt to insult me. I love what I do for a living, sorry you are so miserable that you have to attack other professions. In your world is it just the private schools that are worth a shit? Because what makes a private school successful is the same thing that makes a good public school successful you dumb ass. Solid families with high expectations where usually money isn't an issue. Where there is poverty you likely have problems.
Yea man, schools aren't perfect. But to say that the public school system isn't a huge reason for the success of the American empire is ignorant and a fucking lie. But fuck all of that. I don't think you're funny, and fuck your personal attacks. If you are looking for someone on here to verbally spat with around every turn, I volunteer. I'll make it as personal as you want. Fuck you. You don't deserve anyone's respect with the shit you write. You can claim you were kidding all you want, you're a fucking asshole.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm

If we didn't have multiculturalism in America, we wouldn't be successful. There are plenty of public schools that are highly successful.
Stopped reading there.
you are looking for someone on here to verbally spat with around every turn, I volunteer. I'll make it as personal as you want.
Wait. I love attention.

I mean you hardly post and if you reread my post I think you'll see it wasn't insulting. Unless you considered the pension bit insulting. Which you do. As a public school teacher.

But go ahead and do your scorched earth campaign of driving me away if you want. It's just going to make you look foolish and DB is the last person I've seen here that drove a man to suicide. I'll be damned if a DB or lesser kills me after all these niggers.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
If we didn't have multiculturalism in America, we wouldn't be successful. There are plenty of public schools that are highly successful.
Stopped reading there.
you are looking for someone on here to verbally spat with around every turn, I volunteer. I'll make it as personal as you want.
Wait. I love attention.

I mean you hardly post and if you reread my post I think you'll see it wasn't insulting. Unless you considered the pension bit insulting. Which you do. As a public school teacher.

But go ahead and do your scorched earth campaign of driving me away if you want. It's just going to make you look foolish and DB is the last person I've seen here that drove a man to suicide. I'll be damned if a DB or lesser kills me after all these niggers.
I could care less what you do. You're a giant piece of shit and that's why your wife left you.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Stopped reading there.
Wait. I love attention.

Nah, man. I had state troopers breaking down his door before he could get away with it. That was bullshit.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Nah, man. I had state troopers breaking down his door before he could get away with it. That was bullshit.
Who are we talking about?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Who are we talking about?

I don't really want to identify anybody. It was an embarrassing moment.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Can confirm he survived. He still hasn't called though. Fucker. I was going to go out and drink beer with his goofy ass. He has my number.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Well, good to know he didn't do it, whoever it was.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 pm

He had threatened to do it multiple times. Tbf I've only joked about it but I do think about it sometimes. Not saying I would do it over some rando cuck posting but I would have drank with the guy and taken time off work to visit him to talk him down. Wouldn't be the first time I talked someone off the ledge. You would think it gets easier when you progeny but for some reason it doesn't.