10-year-old autistic boy getting arrested at school

skankhunt42

Re: 10-year-old autistic boy getting arrested at school

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:54 am

clubgop wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This is bullshit. How much do the teachers union pay you?
I have worked in a private and public school. Umm, it's true, it's damn true. What bubble are you living in?
The bubble where Carholic schools take on all comers. Whether you say there is dependent on behaviour.
Most Catholic schools don't have the resources to take on all of these kids with issues like that.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 am

Another problem so big, only the government can solve it! :goteam: :drunk:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
I have worked in a private and public school. Umm, it's true, it's damn true. What bubble are you living in?
The bubble where Carholic schools take on all comers. Whether you say there is dependent on behaviour.
Most Catholic schools don't have the resources to take on all of these kids with issues like that.
So, they have to take anyone who checks clear, invalidating your previous argument. Nice :clap:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

Uh absolutely not. Nice try though.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Look we have some people projecting, others that just hate the government school system (also probably projecting), which is fine. The public school system has its problems, but man, I don't understand what you guys want? Private schools cost money too, money that maybe this kid's family can't afford. On top of that, private schools are usually limited in terms of personnel. The public school I work at literally 40% is spent on SPED. 40%. That's a huge number. The bottom line is everyone in this situation is most likely wrong, and it's a shame it was made public because they all look like asses.

Improving education is such a complicated issue. What you're talking about is changing the culture nationally, as well as trying to trying to figure out how to do all of this in places where people are in severe poverty. The wealthy public schools at least in Ohio are as well off if not better than some or most of the private and charter schools. So to say that everything about government schools is bad, I think, is a lousy opinion at best, especially compared to the rest of the world. Much of our success as a nation compared to others is we don't turn away everyone. Hell, Hash has it written in his mission statement. Fuck classism. The rest of the world doesn't really embrace that. And the places with small populations and a lack of cultures have an easier time educating their public for those reasons, but that doesn't equate to greatness as an empire.

Alright, done ranting. Some of you are such bitter fucks, and you offer no solutions. You're as worthless as the systems you bitch about.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Maybe you're a bitter fuck for choosing your career which involves teaching people's kids from foreign countries and cultures. Has it ever occurred to you that your job would have more meaning and reward if you could teach NICE civilized children from people of your own kith and ken? Has it ever occurred to you that the level of cognizant dissidence you have to sport in order to "teach" some well fare queen's baby that doesn't speak English, let alone look like you, is making your job unsatisfying and stressful? I bet you were like me once though. I wanted to be a teacher at one point in my lif. All my friends told me I would be a great teacher but I never got hip to it. It's just as well anyway, I couldn't handle being ridiculoued by snot nosed foreigners in my own home town. Especially after my wife took my son from me, who is the only person I wake up crying about because I'm not with him and able to teach him a god damn thing. No, I have to rely on shit heads like you that have been programmed to teach a certain way and you don't have the balls to ever question anything.

Enjoy your pension.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Maybe you're a bitter fuck for choosing your career which involves teaching people's kids from foreign countries and cultures. Has it ever occurred to you that your job would have more meaning and reward if you could teach NICE civilized children from people of your own kith and ken? Has it ever occurred to you that the level of cognizant dissidence you have to sport in order to "teach" some well fare queen's baby that doesn't speak English, let alone look like you, is making your job unsatisfying and stressful? I bet you were like me once though. I wanted to be a teacher at one point in my lif. All my friends told me I would be a great teacher but I never got hip to it. It's just as well anyway, I couldn't handle being ridiculoued by snot nosed foreigners in my own home town. Especially after my wife took my son from me, who is the only person I wake up crying about because I'm not with him and able to teach him a god damn thing. No, I have to rely on shit heads like you that have been programmed to teach a certain way and you don't have the balls to ever question anything.

Enjoy your pension.
Wow, the only response you're warranted is fuck you. You really are a miserable piece of shit man. You want to belittle my career and make things personal? Cool. Can't imagine why your wife left you? Oh wait? I can! So let me get this straight, because you don't take any personal responsibility in your life, teachers are bad. Foreigners are bad. Dude, you are literally attribution theory running wild. Kill yourself.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Thanks coach

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Thanks coach
Hell of a comeback. You're a fake ass tough guy. I bet in real life you're a fucking push over and a victim. You probably blame everyone for your shortcomings. You're fucking worthless.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 pm

In the public school where I work, math is taught by:

paid math teachers
paid TA's that work in the math lab
paid instructors that work in the math emporium
paid tutors that work under the RAP program
paid tutors that work under the SSSP program
paid tutors that work in the tutoring center (that's me)
paid tutors that work in the center for students with disabilities

and you know who's being hired right now?

paid tutors that work under the online tutoring program

The science department is almost as big, but they're churning out PhD's and bringing in a lot of grant money.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751