Taibbi on Russia and Trump

heydaralon

Re: Taibbi on Russia and Trump

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, I joined team Southern Nationalism last week. Trump train is about to derail.
Why do you think its gonna derail?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, I joined team Southern Nationalism last week. Trump train is about to derail.

I think the deep state got to him. He's purging his cabinet of nationalists. He brought in Petraeus' guys who pushed for war in Syria, and wanted to continue the original plan to escalate confrontations with Russia. He brought in his son-in-law, who then brought in democratic party wonks who are globalists and stand against everything Trump ran on.

Trump has already almost overnight turned 180 degrees from his original positions on these matters. The MSM suddenly stopped behaving like rabid animals about him. The war with the deep state is suddenly quiet.

If the deep state conflict suddenly stops, then you should look at the pivots. The pivots we are seeing indicate he belongs to the deep state now.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Aside from the day or two when the media loved him for bombing Syria, my newsfeed today was a litany of anti-Trump headlines.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Aside from the day or two when the media loved him for bombing Syria, my newsfeed today was a litany of anti-Trump headlines.

When is the last time the deep state leaked classified documents trying to derail all his decisions?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Aside from the day or two when the media loved him for bombing Syria, my newsfeed today was a litany of anti-Trump headlines.

When is the last time the deep state leaked classified documents trying to derail all his decisions?
Possibly relevant, but the deep state has ties with the media.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Possibly relevant, but the deep state has ties with the media.

The media war has drastically ramped down. They were practically nutting themselves when he attacked that base in Russia to no effect. They love this shit.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:

I think the deep state got to him. He's purging his cabinet of nationalists. He brought in Petraeus' guys who pushed for war in Syria, and wanted to continue the original plan to escalate confrontations with Russia. He brought in his son-in-law, who then brought in democratic party wonks who are globalists and stand against everything Trump ran on.

Trump has already almost overnight turned 180 degrees from his original positions on these matters. The MSM suddenly stopped behaving like rabid animals about him. The war with the deep state is suddenly quiet.

If the deep state conflict suddenly stops, then you should look at the pivots. The pivots we are seeing indicate he belongs to the deep state now.
Why do you think it is that all presidents seem to do this? It happens like clockwork, and I don't really know why.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Why do you think it is that all presidents seem to do this? It happens like clockwork, and I don't really know why.

I used to hear people say that and kind of laughed with it, like it's a joke, but it's obviously not a joke. Trump clearly pivoted towards the deep state out of the blue. They got to him somehow.

Our situation is obviously a lot worse than we imagined last year during the campaign season.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Sure, there's the deep state conspiracy... but there's also a more likely scenario. You know, the one where he, like all the other politicians, just bullshitted everyone. Yall got snowed.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Sure, there's the deep state conspiracy... but there's also a more likely scenario. You know, the one where he, like all the other politicians, just bullshitted everyone. Yall got snowed.
Agree but one has to wonder. I think the error was taking him as genuinely concerned. He may be at some level but it's become clear he is above all else a business man. He's going to negotiate his way into office and once there cut deals to make some sort of improvement perhaps. Idk. It is what it is. Still glad it's not Hilary and still glad that the election exposed a lot of bull shit that most people wouldn't have noticed otherwise.