Taibbi on Russia and Trump

Speaker to Animals

Re: Taibbi on Russia and Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Oh, I joined team Southern Nationalism last week. Trump train is about to derail.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

x
Last edited by doc_loliday on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 pm

x
Last edited by doc_loliday on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Only had a moment to skim the article and Taibbi seems to be saying that the Trump Russia thing is pretty much a conspiracy and people are losing their minds trying to keep the idea alive.

Also, Taibbi has been one of the most outspoken anti globalist, anti wallstreet corruption journalists for years now. I've always enjoyed his efforts, they're well researched and for the most part he writes about important subjects. Why the hate? I never understood it.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Saw that article 2 weeks ago, typical Taibbi, and I agree its "russiaphobia" these days in the media.
I don't pay much attention to the MSM emotional programming though, gave up TV like 6+ years ago now (it's in the attic unplugged from everything if I ever change my mind on that - which I doubt), it seems easier to see the bias in online news and "filter out the noise". One of the best things I've ever done, IMHO.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Only had a moment to skim the article and Taibbi seems to be saying that the Trump Russia thing is pretty much a conspiracy and people are losing their minds trying to keep the idea alive.

Also, Taibbi has been one of the most outspoken anti globalist, anti wallstreet corruption journalists for years now. I've always enjoyed his efforts, they're well researched and for the most part he writes about important subjects. Why the hate? I never understood it.
doc_loliday wrote:Skimmed the article and Taibbi seems to be saying that The Trump Russia thing is pretty much a conspiracy and people are losing their minds trying to prove it.

Also, Taibbi has been one of the most outspoken anti globalist anti bank journalists for years now. Why the hate? I never understood it.
doc_loliday wrote:Skimmed the article and Taibbi seems to be saying that The Trump Russia thing is pretty much a conspiracy and people are losing their minds trying to prove it.

Also, Taibbi has been one of the most outspoken anti globalist anti bank journalists for years now. Why the hate? I never understood it.
T-thanks totally not a share blue shill...

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 pm

What's a share blue shill?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 pm

A meme.i was just messing with you. If you want to look it up though it's supposedly David Brock's renamed Correct The Record online shill brigade.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:32 am

Ph64 wrote:Saw that article 2 weeks ago, typical Taibbi, and I agree its "russiaphobia" these days in the media.
I don't pay much attention to the MSM emotional programming though, gave up TV like 6+ years ago now (it's in the attic unplugged from everything if I ever change my mind on that - which I doubt), it seems easier to see the bias in online news and "filter out the noise". One of the best things I've ever done, IMHO.
I don't watch much TV either.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Only had a moment to skim the article and Taibbi seems to be saying that the Trump Russia thing is pretty much a conspiracy and people are losing their minds trying to keep the idea alive.

What happened to Dan when he suddenly he came out saying he doesn't like Trump? :think:
Last edited by Penner on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.