Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm

I will stink

Montegriffo

Re: Things You Know Will Happen

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm
I will stink
I thought you lived in a van down by the river.
Use the river.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm
When Italians and Spaniards come out to sing on their balconies the English will come out and give a polite round of applause.
I just crank tunes on my outdoor speakers, the weather at least has warmed up for now

Could be a blizzard right now some years, but so far Spring has sprung

At least this shit didn't arrive in December for a Coronagrad
5 mins of people breaking protocol.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Oi you got a loicense for that assembly?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm
When Italians and Spaniards come out to sing on their balconies the English will come out and give a polite round of applause.
I just crank tunes on my outdoor speakers, the weather at least has warmed up for now

Could be a blizzard right now some years, but so far Spring has sprung

At least this shit didn't arrive in December for a Coronagrad
5 mins of people breaking protocol.
All that corny shit is for civvies, I don't need a morale boost, I'm loving this

I gotta fuckin' chubb dog up in here

Me & Mrs Smitty right now :dance: :dance:

Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 pm

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 08, 2020 11:49 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:56 pm
2. The Obama Admin and the CIA will be proven to have worked with the Clinton Campaign to defeat Trump.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump.

The Guardian says that British spy head Robert Hannigan “passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan.” To ensure that these flaky tips leaked out, Brennan disseminated them on Capitol Hill. In August and September of 2016, he gave briefings to the “Gang of Eight” about them, which then turned up on the front page of the New York Times.

Out of this Islamophilia came a special dislike of Michael Flynn, who had planned to rip up the Obama-era “reset” with Muslim countries. Furious with Flynn for his apostasy from political correctness, Brennan and other Obama aides couldn’t resist the temptation to take him out after rifling through transcripts of his calls with the Russian ambassador. They caught him in a lie to Mike Pence and made sure the press knew about it.

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br ... eat-trump/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:11 pm

They will attempt to keep the protests going in Washington DC up through the election. They want the image of Trump being behind a fence facing protesters as election imagery and storylines.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:40 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:49 am
kybkh wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:56 pm
2. The Obama Admin and the CIA will be proven to have worked with the Clinton Campaign to defeat Trump.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump.

The Guardian says that British spy head Robert Hannigan “passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan.” To ensure that these flaky tips leaked out, Brennan disseminated them on Capitol Hill. In August and September of 2016, he gave briefings to the “Gang of Eight” about them, which then turned up on the front page of the New York Times.

Out of this Islamophilia came a special dislike of Michael Flynn, who had planned to rip up the Obama-era “reset” with Muslim countries. Furious with Flynn for his apostasy from political correctness, Brennan and other Obama aides couldn’t resist the temptation to take him out after rifling through transcripts of his calls with the Russian ambassador. They caught him in a lie to Mike Pence and made sure the press knew about it.

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br ... eat-trump/
Nice call on that one.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:23 pm

The illusion of China as the global leader in the 21st C and beyond will fade away as the Chinese economy fails, as the Three Gorges dam fails, and Xi will be replaced. There will be internal turmoil, and within 15 years Communist China will be gone.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience