Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in jail

TheReal_ND

Re: Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in jail

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Penner wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Penner wrote:Did anyone hear about this detail yet?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /22047963/

Weird. Maybe there is some weight that he was murdered and didn't commit suicide theory?

Now that is slightly interesting.

Yeah, I know. I mean IF Hernandez did commit suicide then taking the time to write that on his forehead then he was really fucked up when he committed suicide and he also probably needed a mirror to do it. Or, maybe someone else wrote it?

He was also a gang member as well. Although, what gang was it?
Jails don't have mirrors per say. Usually they are highly buffed pieces of steel and they are only located near the toilet. In prison though each cell gets its own toilet and perchanse a piece of steel to shave in. Little plastic zinc coated mirrors are sold in the commissary on both accounts along with Afro pics and other things.

Anyway, it's not impossible for him to have wrote it on himself but it would be a serious indicator of mental instability and someone would almost surely have noticed. Prisoner's testimony is absolutely worthless and hardly sought after let alone offered though.

Prison hits really are a black hole in and of themselves. We will never know but if more strange circumstances appear it would likely mean someone wants someone to know.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm

*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Yeah, I mean I am still not convinced but it now has gotten a bit creepy and I also could see his mental state going down the toilet. Before he got convicted he was signed for like a $41 million contract after winning a super bowl, against NY Jets or Giants (I can't remember who they played that year).

Also, this little tidbit is going around the internet:
The family of Aaron Hernandez wants to donate his brain to Boston University for CTE research, but the Boston Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is electing to keep possession of it and prepare the brain specimen itself, according to his attorney.

Attorney Jose Baez, who represented Hernandez in his recent double-homicide trial, blasted the actions he says the ME is taking to “illegally hold” Hernandez’s brain in its office. Hernandez’s body has been released to the family, but Baez says the office is being vague about its intentions for the brain.

Baez was livid, and threatened legal action against the ME’s office, saying his legal team would go so far as to name specific individuals if they needed to file a protective order to receive an emergency injunction.

Baez would not say whether or not he and the family believe Hernandez had CTE, or if it was the reason for his apparent suicide yesterday at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center. An investigation into his death has already been announced.
http://deadspin.com/the-battle-over-aar ... 1794500782

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Thats one of about five bible verses I know by heart because of how frequently it is quoted in Church. To be honest, it is probably the best summation of the entire new testament, especially the first four books. Are football players usually religious? Hernandez does not seem like the type to me.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Yeah CTE did it. :roll:

Every time an ex-football player does something that's hard to explain, the media and the families of these ex-players always turns to CTE as the answer. It must have been something beyond their control that causes them to act weird, the players themselves can't possibly be responsible for their own actions, they have to be acting out for other reasons beyond their control. Nope, brain injury explains everything.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Oh yeah. Football is one of those things that southerners do a lot. They aren't paragons but I would imagine if they were polled they would be overwhelmingly Christian identifying.

....I do want to see that poll now that I think of it

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

The guards had to use a taser to subdue hernandez. He was already culturally acclamated to mace and it would have been like biting into a spicy pepper for him. I think its possible he was trying to clean the windows on his cell and the noose was actually a makeshift harness. The real story is a housekeeping gone wrong.
Shikata ga nai

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Dumb young millenials on Twitter are trying to make Hernandez a hero because they say he killed himself so his daughter would get his contract money from the Patriots... This fucking country.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:18 am

skankhunt42 wrote:Dumb young millenials on Twitter are trying to make Hernandez a hero because they say he killed himself so his daughter would get his contract money from the Patriots... This fucking country.
Go back to their retired parents whose house they are living in and tell him "now there is a parent who would do anutging foe his kids."