Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in jail

Penner

Re: Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in jail

Post by Penner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Did anyone hear about this detail yet?
When the body of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was found by prison guards on Wednesday morning, they noticed something written on his forehead.

The Bible verse John 3:16 was scrawled in red marker on his head and a Bible was found opened to the verse, according to ABC News

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life," the verse reads. It is one of the most quoted verses in Christianity.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /22047963/

Weird. Maybe there is some weight that he was murdered and didn't commit suicide theory?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 pm

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Implying I even want to watch your crap.

Dude, I visited my friend's mom's house in Brenham the other week and we just sat their flipping through the crap on tap praising Jesus we didn't pay for it anymore. Get fucked you mindless goy.
If you don't want to watch it, then your taste in television sucks balls. Jews make quality TV, and you can steal it without paying them a cent. Or you can take a stand against the Jews in the entertainment industry, but that only accomplishes you watching worse TV shows. Cutting off your nose to spite your face doesn't punish the Jews, it's just punishes you.
Thanks moshie. Opinion noted and promptly discarded. Now fuck off.

Anyway I really wanted to talk about the CT theory this Hernandez suicide may have been a hit and how they already have his brain to shill against high school football. We can keep talking about your superior taste in shit if you like.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Penner wrote:Did anyone hear about this detail yet?
When the body of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was found by prison guards on Wednesday morning, they noticed something written on his forehead.

The Bible verse John 3:16 was scrawled in red marker on his head and a Bible was found opened to the verse, according to ABC News

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life," the verse reads. It is one of the most quoted verses in Christianity.

Weird. Maybe there is some weight that he was murdered and didn't commit suicide theory?

Now that is slightly interesting.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:55 pm

The Jews murdered him and made it look like a suicide. The Jews will later turn the Hernandez story into a TV show, that nukedog won't watch. Jews wrote the script, so he can't watch that Talmudic Vision garbage.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Penner wrote:Did anyone hear about this detail yet?

Now that is slightly interesting.

Yeah, I know. I mean IF Hernandez did commit suicide then taking the time to write that on his forehead then he was really fucked up when he committed suicide and he also probably needed a mirror to do it. Or, maybe someone else wrote it?

He was also a gang member as well. Although, what gang was it?
Last edited by Penner on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:58 pm

I bet one of the guards took a selfie.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I bet one of the guards took a selfie.
I bet that guard was a Jew.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:00 pm

The 3:16 is proof that Steve Austin whooped that ass. I would probably kill my self too if I kept getting stone cold stunned day in and day out. Talk about Hell in a Cell! The Texas Rattlesnake is no laughing matter, can I get a hell yeah?
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 pm

heydaralon wrote:The 3:16 is proof that Steve Austin whooped that ass. I would probably kill my self too if I kept getting stone cold stunned day in and day out. Talk about Hell in a Cell! The Texas Rattlesnake is no laughing matter, can I get a hell yeah?
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:05 pm