Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

DBTrek

Re: Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

clubgop wrote:I am fine, it is you devolving before our eyes.

:lol:

Keep responding, ding kitty.
Okeefenokee wrote:He said he wouldn't be impartial, which we all know he wasn't, because his organization openly stated their opposition to the Trump campaign, and said they sought to block him from the presidency by attacking his business interests.
Or you can just stick with the CNN story. That'll work too. Election's over.
Or I could stick with multiple quotes from the man himself.

“I think the judge has been extremely hostile to me. I think it has to do with perhaps the fact that I'm very, very strong on the border. Very, very strong on the border. And he has been extremely hostile to me. This is a case that in our opinion should have been won a long time ago. It's a case that we should have won on summary judgment….we have a very hostile judge. Now, he is Hispanic, I believe. He is a very hostile judge to me. I said it loud and clear.” -Interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, February 28, 2016

"“Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel and he is not doing the right thing….So what happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine." - Rally in San Diego, Calif., May 27, 2016

" Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK? I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics...because I'm going to bring back jobs. And they are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.
But we are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.
The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings,
rulings that people can't even believe."
- Interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper June 3, 2016

But you know, he's not race hustling to get the votes he'll ultimately need from the disenfranchised voters in the rust belt who blame their loss of jobs on immigrants and outsourcing. Nope. He's just dogwhistling . .. er I mean . . . making completely coherent and relevant statements about this guys heritage over and over because reasons.

Damn y'all are some simple poltroons.
No wonder the parties divide y'all so easily.

I can't make you guys any smarter, I can only mourn the fact that our system of government ties my fate to a mass of unobservant rubes.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:36 pm

And point out your epic fail. I shall. Keep trying to James Dean through the butthurt clown. Pretend that big clown shoe that was shoved up your ass, you wanted it there. Keep contradicting, keep lying, keep responsding with non dank memes because you aint Kekistani. You want to be but alas ypu just don't have it in ya.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:38 pm

clubgop wrote:And point out your epic fail. I shall. Keep trying to James Dean through the butthurt clown. Pretend that big clown shoe that was shoved up your ass, you wanted it there. Keep contradicting, keep lying, keep responsding with non dank memes because you aint Kekistani. You want to be but alas ypu just don't have it in ya.
Certainly appears that I'm the one devolving.
Right on.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Right, making public statements admitting your bias against a candidate is no reason to recuse yourself from a case involving said candidate.

If he says you should recuse yourself, just claim racism.

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:
clubgop wrote:I am fine, it is you devolving before our eyes.

Uh, point of order, s'il vous plait.

That meme is all messed up. That's the Jesus scene, not the calmer than you are scene.

The DNC has your thinking about this case very uptight, dude.

[Although you blew it on this post, the Pavlov Kitty is a winner, IMNSHO. Bigly.]

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:52 pm

But Cory is a meta...

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Fife wrote:
The DNC has your thinking about this case very uptight, dude.

[Although you blew it on this post, the Pavlov Kitty is a winner, IMNSHO. Bigly
That depends entirely on what you think the purpose of this thread is. I'd say it's going pretty well for a so-called has been who only "got lucky" the first time he posted in this place.
:twisted:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:But Cory is a meta...
So was Pappy O'Daniel. It worked out OK for him.

It prolly is time for some new ideas like Cory has, ideas for the common man!!! Hoo-eeeeeeeeee!

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Right, making public statements admitting your bias against a candidate is no reason to recuse yourself from a case involving said candidate.

If he says you should recuse yourself, just claim racism.

:roll:
That must be why Trump so eloquently explained that the judge should recuse himself. Oh wait, no, trump just said he was Mexican over and over and over.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:
clubgop wrote:And point out your epic fail. I shall. Keep trying to James Dean through the butthurt clown. Pretend that big clown shoe that was shoved up your ass, you wanted it there. Keep contradicting, keep lying, keep responsding with non dank memes because you aint Kekistani. You want to be but alas ypu just don't have it in ya.
Certainly appears that I'm the one devolving.
Right on.
All that nervous laughter. Right on. Playing with a daisy like a little girl. "I'll vote for him, I'll vote for him not, I'll vote for him, I'll..." Keep responding as you said in the other thread you were just watching but now you have to go post for post because you know you twisted yourself up more than Auntie Anne's.