Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Thanks, but no thanks. You can keep your race hustler.
That's interesting, because you had no problem with trumps race hustling. I guess you simply prefer some race hustlers over others.
I am pragmatic enough to give both men a pass, and to accept the fact that politics is a dirty game. But to pretend only one side hustles race is tantamount to announcing that you're either a hypocrite or know nothing about politics.

I didn't see Trump race hustling, but okay. I see you drank the koolaid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Maxine Waters. Likable democrat. Vote for her.

You might hear some flim flam about Maxine waters being an idiot, or that she is a huge race hustler.. pay no mind! Vote for because she is meta.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Thanks, but no thanks. You can keep your race hustler.
That's interesting, because you had no problem with trumps race hustling. I guess you simply prefer some race hustlers over others.
I am pragmatic enough to give both men a pass, and to accept the fact that politics is a dirty game. But to pretend only one side hustles race is tantamount to announcing that you're either a hypocrite or know nothing about politics.

I didn't see Trump race hustling, but okay. I see you drank the koolaid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, you didn't see any race hustling by Trump? That is funny! :lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
DBTrek wrote: That's interesting, because you had no problem with trumps race hustling. I guess you simply prefer some race hustlers over others.

Oh, you didn't see any race hustling by Trump? That is funny! :lol:

I know! Maybe I should watch more CNN.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:30 pm

I don't think CNN can fix any deficits with your powers of observation. They are a third rate news organization, not miracle workers.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 pm

"Hey everybody this judge presiding over the Trump university case can't be trusted to be fair, because he's Mexican! But that is totally not race hustling. It may not make sense in any other context but it is definitely not race hustling. Really. For real. "LOL! :lol:
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Put three more conservative judges in there and I'll vote for Booker tomorrow because his unconstitutional views on guns will go nowhere.
Wow, you are worthless and stupid. Ill make you a promise right here if I get three more scotus seats replacing swing votes or liberal votes with Justices from that list that gave us Gorsuch, I'll vote for any Democrat you tell me to.

But that is not going to happen because it is a fantasy, which you dont know because that would be way too smart for your misfit, semi retarded bohunk, uninformed clown ass to figure out.

Let me get this straight, you wont vote for GOP now cause they dont keep their promises, but if they do in the future you'll continue to not vote for them and that makes you the smart? Did you learn Political strategy from the underpants gnomes?
1. Do DBs bidding despite him not voting for you.
2.?
3. Profit, DB votes democrat.

Once again,
Not a great plan.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Ah, poor clubby. I know you're lashing out from a place of pain. You've given yourself to a faithless party over and over again and every time they screw you. And yet like so many other victims of abuse you can't help but going back to suffer at their hands again. Work through that pain, bro. Get some therapy. It will be all right.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 pm

DBTrek wrote:"Hey everybody this judge presiding over the Trump university case can't be trusted to be fair, because he's Mexican! But that is totally not race hustling. It may not make sense in any other context but it is definitely not race hustling. Really. For real. "LOL! :lol:
He said he wouldn't be impartial, which we all know he wasn't, because his organization openly stated their opposition to the Trump campaign, and said they sought to block him from the presidency by attacking his business interests.

Or you can just stick with the CNN story. That'll work too. Election's over.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ah, poor clubby. I know you're lashing out from a place of pain. You've given yourself to a faithless party over and over again and every time they screw you. And yet like so many other victims of abuse you can't help but going back to suffer at their hands again. Work through that pain, bro. Get some therapy. It will be all right.
No pain, because I am well informed and not a spoiled brat, I know I am not going to get everything I want exactly when I want it. My expectations are managed as are my emotions. You on the other hand is the one lashing out. After your OP went to shit and not even you would vote for him, you scramble to salvage any self respect you may have left but alas you dont have any, clown.
I got Gorsuch, I got immigration law actually being enforced. EPA regs rescinded, gun regs rescinded. And repeal of the ACA still has some sand in the hour glass. I am fine, it is you devolving before our eyes. Should have stayed retired.