Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

DBTrek

Re: Cory Booker. Likable Democrat. You'd vote for him.

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Deep, bro.

Tell me more.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:Deep, bro.

Tell me more.
Deep, like that clown shoe buried in your ass. More, like the number of inconsistencies of argumentation you've displayed in this thread. The Rangers just won in OT going up 3-2 in the series, the universe is telling me I got this one.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Like Cory Booker, this meme is so meta.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

No inconsistencies.

If you listen to the podcast, you'll probably like the guy.
If you scour the internet with a partisan eye, feeding yourself a nonstop diet of confirmation biased info and political dogma, you'll probably say the same things you always say about your political opponents and get all worked up in a tizzy.

The title says you'd vote for him, not that I'd vote for him.
Of course, that was contingent on you listening to the podcast and not running the same mental rat maze that's locked you down for countless years.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:No inconsistencies.

If you scour the internet with a partisan eye, feeding yourself a nonstop diet of confirmation biased info and political dogma, you'll probably say the same things you always say about your political opponents and get all worked up in a tizzy.

Of course, that was contingent on you listening to the podcast and not running the same mental rat maze that's locked you down for countless years.
He's also a liar, on top of being a dramatic fop. Ask him about T-Bone, his ghetto buddy who taught him the ways of the street. (Hint: Not a real guy)

You're using the same, "He's a guy I'd like to have a beer with" logic from Dubya's days. Did you start drinking after the DCF went down and you lost the Archon title? You guys did put a lot of weight on that stuff...

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

DBTrek wrote:No inconsistencies.

I am well acquainted with him. I like him just fine, still wouldn't vote for him. Would I do business with him? Sure, money is money. Politics is a whole other ballgame. But its all academic anyway cause as I said not even the Dems are in love with him. He is a corporate/SJW dem personified. He is a black Tim Kaine. Unlike you I listen to more than one podcast, I keep my ear to the ground and every single prog/bernie bro wants no part of him, by name, specifically.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Nope.
Just listened to a podcast and thought the guy sounded reasonable and intelligent.
Of course, Time Ferriss had Glen Beck on the show as well, and he also sounded damned reasonable and intelligent.

Sometimes listening to people, instead of listening about them, can reveal some surprising insights into who they are, how they operate, and why public perception of them may be off.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:16 pm

I know enough about beck to know he's one of those borderline psychotic people. I don't need to listen to another sociopath sound reasonable. That's kind of their job.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

If a sociopath speaks reason, is reason made invalid?
Or is it reason nonetheless?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 pm

DBTrek wrote:Nope.
Just listened to a podcast and thought the guy sounded reasonable and intelligent.
Of course, Time Ferriss had Glen Beck on the show as well, and he also sounded damned reasonable and intelligent.

Sometimes listening to people, instead of listening about them, can reveal some surprising insights into who they are, how they operate, and why public perception of them may be off.
Don't care, as I said they are not people they are products. As a person, hail fellow well met, as a product, nope no thank you. No emotions, no stagecraft, no sky soaring speeches, no epic stories, just meat and potatoes. I don't have to trust them implicitly, I don't even have to like them. In fact it's better if I don't.