Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Zlaxer

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL! It's so hilarious when children are alienated from their father so that their mom can receive even more money each month! What a great mom!

Every time a little kid gets tears in his eyes because mommy told him daddy doesn't love him anymore, while she cashes in, I am sure DB just laughs his ass off.

Until he's that guy..

Again....make sure you vet whoever you decide to procreate with - the laws are stacked against men...the world is not fair - Deal With iT....there is nothing you can do short of picking up a riffle...and even then you won't accomplish much other than getting yourself killed....ideologues have taken over the judiciary branch....and they hate men.....get used to it....

:lol:

Pro tip: ALL the guys lined up in family court to be financially and psychologically ruined thought they made the right choice at one point.

Sucks to be them....life's not fair

If you want to avoid it, then don't get married or have children with American women, period. They aren't even all that great anyway.
''

I'm finding out that most, not all, are dumb as a box of rocks....I can't tell if it's genetics of cultural.....I'm thinking it's the later...the problem is...they make up over 50% of the electorate....

When I looked for a wife - I looked for intelligence....it's paid off so far....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:34 pm

In hindsight, I have realized you should look for a traditional women who have normal, traditional parents and extended family. Look at the family closely for degeneracy, because I am pretty sure it's genetic. We live in a weird time before these people have been able to breed themselves out of the gene pool.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

On the left we have SJW's ready to pounce on a white man who says anything about anyone who's not a white man.
On the right we have grievance mongers like StA and clubGOP ready to jump on a white man for talking about another white man.

The internet is pretty much full of snowflake retards that are only conversing here because in real life no one will talk to their sorry asses. This is the online megaphone for shut ins who used to be handled through social ostracization. Back in the day you have some SJW-like friends, you just stopped hanging out with them or inviting them to your parties. You get some dim bulbs like clubGOP or StA who are constantly on some bullshit holy crusade they can't shut up about, you stop dialing them up when it's time to go fishing. This is how we, humanity, dealt with these panda-sphincters since time immemorial. We didn't kill them, or drown them, or beat them unconscious - we just stopped letting them hang out with the decent people. That was it.

Enter the internet. An open invitation to anyone. Lo and behold, who flocks to the internet to blather their bombastic nonsense that no one gives two fucks about? Well, unsurprisingly it's people who have a lot of free time. And who has more free time then all those jackwagons that everyone else has ostracized because no one wants to hang out with the fuckers? BINGO.

Thus those formerly exiled dipshits suddenly become the predominant users of the new communication medium. A medium which the majority can not dis-invite them from. A party from which they cannot be ejected. At last, their presence in the conversation no longer depends on others having the remotest interest in conversing with them!

And that's why you can't post a "Look at Alex Jones claim everything is an act" thread without these shambling piles of human-shaped poop sculptures boring everyone to death.

Yay internet.
Last edited by DBTrek on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm

I take offense. I talk to more than a few posters here irl over the phone.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:53 pm

AFAIK, Clubbie's only holy crusade is the Republican Party. ;)

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:58 pm

de officiis wrote:AFAIK, Clubbie's only holy crusade is the Republican Party. ;)
The party of "We're gonna reapeal Obamacae SO HARD you guys! Just wait! Just wait! When we have the power we're gonna . . . gonna . .. oh we have the power? Oh, you mean, like right now? Well . . . I mean . . . let's not be hasty, right? I mean, sure, for years we promised we were gonna do it and we certainly wasted tons of taxpayers money talking a big game . . . but . . . like Alex Jones we were just playing, ya' know? That was . . . like . . . public theater only. Y'all didn't take that serious I hope."

Now I understand why clubby is all a'twitter. Alex Jones is pretty much the human embodiment of his party of choice.
:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

If all you did was post that he was claiming it was an act, and wanted to discuss that, it would have been an interesting thread. Instead you got a thread that is now several pages of people more or less telling you that you behaved a bit like a cunt in the OP. Indeed, we tried to turn the discussion around in that direction at one point but you persisted in using the thread to insult people.

It's not funny that children's families get broken up. Alex Jones himself is funny. Stick with that. Let's not take pleasure in children being alienated from their parents for money, though..

And pretty much everybody knew it was an act.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 pm

I haven't uttered a word about Alex Jones' children, other than to observe that they've lived with him since his divorce FOUR YEARS ago.

It's pretty clear from the first page that you and Clubby wanted to hijack the Alex Jones thread to bitch about divorce court, which is why folks like you used to be ostracized from polite company, per my previous analysis. You're net zero players. You've got nothing to add. You view every conversation as an opportunity to seize a soapbox and lecture a captive audience on your views - as if we care.

By all means, start a thread titled "Divorce court isn't fair and anyone who says so hates men and cheers for children being alienated from their fathers" and tell me how it goes.

But you won't do that because you know how it will go. No one will post. No one cares. Thus, you and others are forced to try to grab other people's threads and use other people's podiums. That is precisely how my thread scored 5x more views than ClubGOP's in 1/4th the time. People click on my thread because there *might* be some content here that's entertaining. And for precisely the opposite reason, they're not clicking on the obvious waste of time threads.

They can't ostracize you guys directly anymore, but they can still limit their exposure by avoiding place where they *know* you'll be.

"Dear god, did you see who started that thread? Look away, before they see us staring. Hurry down the street before they follow!"
:shock:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Hey guys I created a thread about a topic about an obscure thing on a message board and then insulted everyone who responded. I kept responding even though I am better than everyone on this forum. People who post on internet forums are whiny special snowflakes who don't have lives although I do post on this forum frequently and I made tens of thousands of posts on the old forum. I'm above this shit see? Here are some cat pictures I found on my grandmother's facebook!
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:Hey guys I created a thread about a topic about an obscure thing on a message board and then insulted everyone who responded. I kept responding even though I am better than everyone on this forum. People who post on internet forums are whiny special snowflakes who don't have lives although I do post on this forum frequently and I made tens of thousands of posts on the old forum. I'm above this shit see? Here are some cat pictures I found on my grandmother's facebook!

When folks are complaining about name-calling on the internetz you know you're just about to hit the complainy-apex.
After that it's a sad downhill slide where the professional victims get to whine about the lack of civility.
While ignoring their role in setting the tone, of course.

Get those tissues out folks, names were called.
:cry:

But hey . . . it's all theater, kids.
I'm a performance artist.
Like Republicans.
Like Alex Jones.
;)