Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

de officiis

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by de officiis » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Tex. Fam. Code Sec. 153.001. Public Policy.
(a) The public policy of this state is to:
(1) assure that children will have frequent and continuing contact with parents who have shown the ability to act in the best interest of the child;
(2) provide a safe, stable, and nonviolent environment for the child; and
(3) encourage parents to share in the rights and duties of raising their child after the parents have separated or dissolved their marriage.

When determining issues related to conservatorship or possession of and access to the child, the best interest of the child is the primary consideration. Id. at § 153.002

Where both parents are appointed as the child's managing conservators, the trial court specifies the rights and duties that are to be exercised by each parent. Tex.Fam.Code Ann. § 153.071. While the guidelines in the standard possession order are intended to guide courts as to the minimum possession for a joint managing conservator, there is a rebuttable presumption that the standard possession order provides the reasonable minimum possession of a child for a parent named as a joint managing conservator and that the order is in the child's best interest. Id. at §§ 153.251(a), 153.252(1), (2).

If there is sufficient evidence to rebut this presumption, however, the trial court may then deviate from the standard possession order. Id. at § 153.256; see also Ohendalski v. Ohendalski, 203 S.W.3d 910, 915 (Tex.App.--Beaumont 2006, no pet.)(holding no abuse of discretion to deviate from standard possession order based on finding of family violence); Niskar v. Niskar, 136 S.W.3d 749, 756 (Tex.App.--Dallas 2004, no pet.); In re Walters, 39 S.W.3d 280, 283 (Tex.App.--Texarkana 2001, no pet.)(affirming trial court's finding that standard possession order was not in child's best interest due to mother's alcoholism, which placed child in potentially harmful situations). When deviating from the standard possession order, the trial court may consider: (1) the age, developmental status, circumstances, needs, and the best interest of the child; (2) the circumstances of the managing conservator and of the parent named as a possessory conservator; and (3) any other relevant factor. Tex.Fam.Code Ann. § 153.256.

Naranjo, meanwhile, said she had never seen or heard Jones on Infowars until Wednesday’s hearing, when Kelly Jones’ legal team started previewing Infowars videos it would like to play for the jury.

The first was a clip from a July 2015 broadcast in which Jones had his son, then 12, on to play the latest of some 15 or 20 videos he had made with the help of members of the Infowars team who, Jones said, had “taken him under their wing” during summer days spent at the South Austin studio between stints at tennis and Christian camps.

“He is undoubtedly cut out for this, and I intend for him to eclipse what I’ve done. He’s a way greater person than I was at 12,” said Jones, turning to his son. “I love you so much, and I didn’t mean to get you up here, sweetheart, and tell people how much I love you, but you’re so handsome, and you’re a good little knight who’s going to grow up, I know, to be a great fighter against the enemy.”

“So far this looks like good stuff,” Wilhite said. Naranjo OK’d it for viewing by the jury.

But Bobby Newman, the attorney for Kelly Jones guiding the court through the Infowars clips, was laying the groundwork for the argument that there is no separation between Alex Jones, father, and Alex Jones, Infowarrior.

“This is the world he has planned for his kids,” said Newman, quoting Alex Jones at a recent hearing insisting that what he says on the air is what he believes.
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state-- ... OPgP3A34J/

"Good little white knight"? I guess the jury will have to sort things out...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Wow that's a lot of shitty memes. DB must be back.

AJ fucked around and his wife got some millions in settlement and something like 40k a month in alimony. She is currently using tapes of infowars to prove he shouldn't have his kids on top of legal fees for said case. His lawyer is saying his character was an act.

That's the story DB. Post a shitty FB meme now.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Wow that's a lot of shitty memes. DB must be back.

AJ fucked around and his wife got some millions in settlement and something like 40k a month in alimony. She is currently using tapes of infowars to prove he shouldn't have his kids on top of legal fees for said case. His lawyer is saying his character was an act.

That's the story DB. Post a shitty FB meme now.
You see that?
Nukedog managed to grasp the whole story the first time around.
So everybody who tried to drama-facture up some rigamarole about children, or courts, or "the man" or legacy, or whatever . . . . you're officially dumber than nukedog. Let that settle in, grubs.
Let that factoid percolate in your brainpan.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

The next step after recognizing all that is to consider if all his money is enough to protect him, and not everyone is convinced it is.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:01 pm

I didn't read the thread. Honestly surprised it got so much play.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Oh it's just been these three throwing down like dogs that haven't wrestled in a long time. Fun to watch. You can tell they missed each other.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I miss you too...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 pm

LOL! It's so hilarious when children are alienated from their father so that their mom can receive even more money each month! What a great mom!

Every time a little kid gets tears in his eyes because mommy told him daddy doesn't love him anymore, while she cashes in, I am sure DB just laughs his ass off.

Until he's that guy..

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL! It's so hilarious when children are alienated from their father so that their mom can receive even more money each month! What a great mom!

Every time a little kid gets tears in his eyes because mommy told him daddy doesn't love him anymore, while she cashes in, I am sure DB just laughs his ass off.

Until he's that guy..

Again....make sure you vet whoever you decide to procreate with - the laws are stacked against men...the world is not fair - Deal With iT....there is nothing you can do short of picking up a riffle...and even then you won't accomplish much other than getting yourself killed....ideologues have taken over the judiciary branch....and they hate men.....get used to it....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL! It's so hilarious when children are alienated from their father so that their mom can receive even more money each month! What a great mom!

Until he's that guy..

Again....make sure you vet whoever you decide to procreate with - the laws are stacked against men...the world is not fair - Deal With iT....there is nothing you can do short of picking up a riffle...and even then you won't accomplish much other than getting yourself killed....ideologues have taken over the judiciary branch....and they hate men.....get used to it....

:lol:

Pro tip: ALL the guys lined up in family court to be financially and psychologically ruined thought they made the right choice at one point.

If you want to avoid it, then don't get married or have children with American women, period. They aren't even all that great anyway.