Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

clubgop

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:Right.
Papa John's commercials with Peyton Manning.

Welp. Guess you got me there.
Face saved . . . because Peyton Manning . . . and pizza . . . something-something . . . and clubGOP hits the EXIT door with the ferocity of a flaming velociraptor.

Alex Jones is clearly going to have an easier time proving his mental fitness than some of the characters in this joint.
Guess we've hit the last bastion of someone who used to be so in tuned with culture that they could shitpost with the best but now just can't. Feigned indifference.

Everutjing you said or will say abiut Alex Jones can be applied to you. You know it, I know it, the whole board does. Who is the one making ad hominem attacks? You.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 pm

clubgop wrote:Guess we've hit the last bastion of someone who used to be so in tuned with culture that they could shitpost with the best but now just can't. Feigned indifference.

Everutjing you said or will say abiut Alex Jones can be applied to you. You know it, I know it, the whole board does. Who is the one making ad hominem attacks? You.
Indeed.
Type through those tears, clubby.
It's alright.

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm

DBTrek wrote:That's not evidence.
The presentation of evidence doesn't begin with the phrase "You guys never met people who seriously wanted to discuss. . ." and end with a question mark.

Calm down, you red-assed babboon.
I know getting your backside lit up like that had to sting, but it's a temporary wound if you air it out a bit. Walk it off, clubby. Limp that red-assing away, and come back the next time a famous, multimillionaire is in "danger" of losing everything to the state . . . from a 4 year old divorce.
Clown.
It also doesnt end with "said her Houston based attorney." but you never one for things like that get in the way of a great rant. Just like Alex Jones.
There we go claim victory even though you convinved no one of anything thats the old DB. Its just not the same though. Its a Papa John's commercial when you want to be an Oreo one. Now you gonna pretend you dont get the reference. :|

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
clubgop wrote:Guess we've hit the last bastion of someone who used to be so in tuned with culture that they could shitpost with the best but now just can't. Feigned indifference.

Indeed.
Type through those tears, clubby.
It's alright.

:lol:
:D Phone. There we go grammar nazi a sign of a real winnar.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Its alright DB take your time. Make false claims like how much I have invested in Alex Jones. While you invest your whole argument with a person that would marry Alex Jones.

Not a great plan.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:40 pm

You know you're on strong ground when the last three posts are you playing defense and arguing with yourself.

Do continue.

I'm just watching you go.
:clap:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:45 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:50 pm

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:35 pm

DBTrek wrote:You know you're on strong ground when the last three posts are you playing defense and arguing with yourself.

Do continue.

I'm just watching you go.
:clap:
Sure, last one to post the meme magic you have lost a step, its sad. Stick with the bloody sock don't run for senate they are just going to bring up that failed videogame. Your evidence is "OMG divorce gets ugly and acrimonious oh noes!" Alex Jones ex spouse is going broke spending Alex Jones's money on lawyers trying to get more money out of Alex Jones.

Sing, "Chicken Parm you dont taste as good."

Im watching you go and its like Michael Jordan in a Wizard's uniform. Why are you ruining my childhood and your legacy?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:43 pm

8-)