Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

clubgop

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:48 pm

DBTrek wrote:Here's the downtrodden everyman that the whine brigade is white-knighting for:

They’d like to drag it out for two years, and she’ll be crushed and she’ll be bankrupt,” said Robert Hoffman, the Houston attorney who is Kelly Jones’ lead counsel, in arguing for rolling the tort claim into the trial.

She already is, for all practical purposes,” said Hoffman, who said she owed his firm $200,000, about all she had in the bank. . . .

. . . . Wilhite said the crux of Kelly Jones’ problem is that she has gone through one set of lawyers after another and some $3.5 million since her divorce settlement, much of it pursuing fruitless motion after motion that actually cost her access to her children each step of the way.

And she already receives $43,000 a month from her ex-husband.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state-- ... OPgP3A34J/
OMG OMG OMG . . . how I do hope "the man" doesn't kidnap Alex Jones' kids from him!!!!
Looks like he's in real danger.
Since 2013.
Having almost brankrupted his spouse at this point.

Yep, I can certainly see why the whining-male-victim brigade would rush to the aid of one Alex Jones, who is in very real danger of losing all contact with his children. I mean, they only live with him. Bravo, poop-brigade. Bravo. Excellent choice for championing against the ills of divorce court. Spot on. Clownz.
Look at you swallowing whole cloth the claims of her attorney. Any of this info independently verified. Nope but fuck it. Just going to go off half cocked like Alex Jones then when it turns around on him he'll act just like the victims he lambasted. Trek meet Jones. Pot meet kettle.

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:50 pm

I assume years from now, they will make a movie of Alex Jones.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Papa John's commercials?

Guess we've reached the last bastion of folks fleeing overwhelming evidence of their poor choices - the non sequitur.

"Damn, I drama-queened about divorce even though the thread was simply a commentary about Alex Jones, I tried ad hominem, I tried attacking his family, I tried calling him washed up, and every time I turned around ol' DBTrek just had more and more evidence showing that I was a fuckin fool who shoulda kept my mouth shut. It's ok . . . it's ok . . . I still got the Papa John's defense. I can still pull this flaming disaster out of a nosedive and salvage some kind of face. . . !!!"

Right on bro. Keep flinging poo, something will stick.

In the meantime, from this day forward every time Alex Jones says *anything*, folks will fire back with "Yeah, but he's just playing a character. I mean, he told you himself that it's all just a big put-on".
Ouch.

You think he's that entertaining?
So entertaining that his audience will tune in even if they think he's just playing a role?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:54 pm

ssu wrote:I assume years from now, they will make a movie of Alex Jones.

It would be boring. He could be an interesting side character in a film about Bill Cooper, though.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I think there are plenty of things he says that he could actually believe. It's not far fetched that he would not trust the fed, or chemicals in the water. Plenty of people are like that, but he takes it over the top in his presentation, and I would be generous and think that a lot of people are aware of this.

but I'm not a listener of his, so I don't know more than guessing.
Hard to miss AJ taking it over the top with his presentation, the more you listen to man, the more obvious it becomes that this is part of his schtick and that he's milking it. It's not exactly subtle.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:04 pm

You guys never met people who seriously wanted to discuss Operation Jade Helm with you, or ruminate over the merits of collodial silver?

What kind of bubbles do you all live in?
Your circle of friends could be contained in a Cheerio.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:06 pm

DBTrek wrote:Papa John's commercials?

Guess we've reached the last bastion of folks fleeing overwhelming evidence of their poor choices - the non sequitur.

"Damn, I drama-queened about divorce even though the thread was simply a commentary about Alex Jones, I tried ad hominem, I tried attacking his family, I tried calling him washed up, and every time I turned around ol' DBTrek just had more and more evidence showing that I was a fuckin fool who shoulda kept my mouth shut. It's ok . . . it's ok . . . I still got the Papa John's defense. I can still pull this flaming disaster out of a nosedive and salvage some kind of face. . . !!!"

Right on bro. Keep flinging poo, something will stick.

In the meantime, from this day forward every time Alex Jones says *anything*, folks will fire back with "Yeah, but he's just playing a character. I mean, he told you himself that it's all just a big put-on".
Ouch.

You think he's that entertaining?
So entertaining that his audience will tune in even if they think he's just playing a role?
Wow you see you used to be so with it. Papa John's commercials like Peyton Manning damn. Now it has to be spoon fed to you. Someone needs to change your diaper?

Evidence? What evidence? Unsubstantiated claims from her lawyer oh noes how shall I ever recover. This is that damn donut shop all over again. Some doe eyes tells a woe is me story and you cant wait to white knight that shit.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Right.
Papa John's commercials with Peyton Manning.

Welp. Guess you got me there.
Face saved . . . because Peyton Manning . . . and pizza . . . something-something . . . and clubGOP hits the EXIT door with the ferocity of a flaming velociraptor.

Alex Jones is clearly going to have an easier time proving his mental fitness than some of the characters in this joint.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:You guys never met people who seriously wanted to discuss Operation Jade Helm with you, or ruminate over the merits of collodial silver?

What kind of bubbles do you all live in?
Your circle of friends could be contained in a Cheerio.
Wow great evidence. A real F Lee Bailey we got here. Oh nope nevermind he knew when to retire.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:14 pm

That's not evidence.
The presentation of evidence doesn't begin with the phrase "You guys never met people who seriously wanted to discuss. . ." and end with a question mark.

Calm down, you red-assed babboon.
I know getting your backside lit up like that had to sting, but it's a temporary wound if you air it out a bit. Walk it off, clubby. Limp that red-assing away, and come back the next time a famous, multimillionaire is in "danger" of losing everything to the state . . . from a 4 year old divorce.
Clown.