Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

clubgop

Re: Alex Jones - "C'mon man, I just play crazy on the Internet"

Post by clubgop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm

adwinistrator wrote:
DBTrek wrote:You're high on your own meds.
I'm not pulling for one parent over the other.
You called it a lie that the conversation came up in court and I blew your illiterate ass out of the water with facts.
Now you melting down.

So melt, clown.
Puddle on up, because my audience demands entertainment!
:clap:
Like you came here without any preconceived notions about Alex Jones.

Liars. Every last one of you.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 pm

My take away from all this is that Alex Jones is a CIA cointelpro operation. Fucking free masons.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:57 am

Emphasis mine...
Alex Jones suffered a dramatic defeat in his custody battle Thursday night in a trial that questioned both Jones’ future visitation of his children and the legitimacy of his performances on InfoWars, his conspiracy-theory website and talk show.

The couple will receive joint custody and Kelly Jones, the ex-wife of the InfoWars host, will have the right to decide who the children live with.

The jury ruled 10-2 in Kelly’s favor following 10 hours of deliberation at the end of the nine-day trial.

Jones had previously been joint managing conservator and the three children lived at his residence. Kelly saw them sparingly, only five times so far this year, her attorneys said.

A central question in the case, and the main reason for wider interest in what is essentially a child-custody case, has been whether or not Alex’s off-air persona is the same as what viewers have seen on InfoWars—or if he is merely a kind-hearted, doting, and soft-spoken father off-camera.

Jones’ lawyers have notably argued that his on-air persona is an act, an assertion that could potentially cast some doubt on his often over-the-top political claims, including doubts that the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre ever occurred.

Regardless, questions about InfoWars have been something of a moot point due to Judge Orlinda Naranjo’s refusal to allow the trial to focus on the program or Alex’s politics.

Ex-wife Kelly Jones’ attorneys only brought a few videos to enter into evidence, and all but two were ruled inadmissible by Naranjo: a clip of Alex apparently inebriated in Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Night bellowing that “1776 will commence again” and “the age of man is here,” before announcing that he is going to go urinate on a tree. The only other clip allowed was from the Joe Rogan show, in which he can be seen smoking a joint, which is legal in California, where the clip was filmed.

The clip appeared to contradict Jones’ assertion that he only smokes marijuana once a year “to test its potency” (he also blamed George Soros for brain-damaging people with overly potent marijuana), though it’s unclear how bad this toke played with a jury in liberal Travis County, Texas.

Perhaps the most significant InfoWars clip to get traction in court was one from Saturday morning in which he boasted that he had slept with “conservatively” at least 150 women by the time he was 16. The clip was not played in court, but Kelly Jones’ attorneys managed to bring it up in court as evidence that Alex is not a positive role model for his 14-year-old son.

Regardless, the jury and assorted onlookers have been treated to a healthy dose of an Alex Jones, who in real life—in the courtroom, without cameras—does, in fact, bear a strong resemblance to the on-air dynamo who brought us “Hillary for Prison” and the infamous gay frogs rant. Under cross-examination, he spoke not only about George Soros and overly potent marijuana, but also his taste for zebra meat and canned exotic game hunts, and confirmed that a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition.

[Jones' lawyers] appeared to adopt a sort of “good cop” tone, conceding that she loves her children and wants to spend more time with them, avoiding the sort of venom deployed by their client, who when asked on the stand if Kelly has any positive qualities as a mother, said “I can’t perjure myself. She has no positive qualities.”

Kelly’s defense has centered on the concept of parental alienation, and an attempt to portray Alex as having severely manipulated his children against their mother in a form of deep emotional abuse and who is “erasing positive memories” of their mother.

For the most part, InfoWars and Jones’ work made little appearance in the closing arguments. Hoffman did argue that Jones has narcissistic personality disorder and is “turning his kids into InfoWarriors” and “foot soldiers,” especially his 14-year-old son, whom Kelly Jones’ legal team has painted as being groomed by his father into a mini-me Alex Jones, set to someday inherit the InfoWars throne. Hoffman also mentioned how just after a death threat was sent on Twitter to Jones and his family, he allowed his son to appear on an InfoWars newscast, despite the apparent danger.

Kelly Jones’ attorneys have had to make the case that he alienated his children against their mother, despite the testimony of a mental-health professional to the contrary, as well as a series of counselors and therapists whose testimony appeared to bolster Alex Jones’ case.

On Tuesday, Kelly took the stand and gave a glimpse into life with her ex-husband when he’s off the air.

She described America’s most famous conspiracy theorist as “an angry, volatile person who has racist, homophobic views” and “is enraged and out of control most of the time.”

She said that Alex “doesn’t believe in traditional medicine” and refuses to vaccinate his children. She added that she is concerned that her children are exposed to his beliefs at home and that “they are morphing into him.”

In the end, beyond the headlines and the tweetable witness stand rants of Jones are three children, aged 9 to 14, who have been through great emotional distress since the couple divorced in March 2015. For them, the difficulties of the divorce and the custody battle will persist long after the trial falls out of the news, and that is no conspiracy.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 am

"a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition."

I'll have to try that sometime with one of my witnesses. :lol:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:50 am

So . . . joint custody, mother gets to choose main residence.
Joint custody seems equitable in any situation where you have two competent parents that want to spend time with their children.
Not sure why she gets to choose the main residence, I guess Alex didn't impress the jury with his deposition.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:57 am

de officiis wrote:"a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition."
Those words had never been arranged in that particular order prior to his deposition

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:59 am

Perhaps the most significant InfoWars clip to get traction in court was one from Saturday morning in which he boasted that he had slept with “conservatively” at least 150 women by the time he was 16. The clip was not played in court, but Kelly Jones’ attorneys managed to bring it up in court as evidence that Alex is not a positive role model for his 14-year-old son.
Remember that one retard in this thread that went on a long profane rant about how this wasn't in the trial?
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 am

apeman wrote:
de officiis wrote:"a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition."
Those words had never been arranged in that particular order prior to his deposition
I think you may be 100% correct... :think:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Jones has a pretty nice racket going. I imagine his job is pretty awesome. He basically gets paid to orally shitpost. I would love rant about flouride and Zionism for money.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

adwinistrator wrote:
apeman wrote:
I think you may be 100% correct... :think:
I refuse to believe this shit. This is memery beyond levels even AJ can manifest. No way. This whole case is insane.
heydaralon wrote:Jones has a pretty nice racket going. I imagine his job is pretty awesome. He basically gets paid to orally shitpost. I would love rant about flouride and Zionism for money.
Well you randomly selected one of the things you consider tinfoil that he talks about.